Request Conditions! *CLOSED*

As mentioned in the book summary I do take requests. Most of my requests are taken on AO3, but you can feel free to request them here too.
Here is everything you need to know!

The list of people and characters I write most:

Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxely (wwe)
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Kane
Edge
Triple H
Randy Orton
Dolph Ziggler
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy (wwe)
AJ Styles
Elias

Christian Cage (aew and wwe)
Chris Jericho (aew and wwe)
CM Punk (aew and wwe)
Hangman Adam Page
Darby Allin
MJF
Malakai Black (aew)

This is the list of people I am most comfortable with writing/have written for the most.
Don't see someone on there you want to read a oneshot for? Feel free to still request that person, there is a good chance that I will still write it for you.

For those that have been in both companies I have stated my preference for which I would write them from.

This, as stated in the title, this is an x reader book, and will therefore be x reader oneshots only.
Please be aware that if you ask for a Part 2 it is not likely to happen.
This is a oneshots book and I try to wrap the oneshots up as best I can and therefore don't leave a whole lot of room for Part 2's.
Plus they give me burnout so I tend to avoid them.

When you put in a request you can just request a person or you can add a small description to go along with the name so I can make it more to a certain preference.
If you can give me something to work with it's very helpful.

Any requests for smut will be ignored, as will any requests dealing with self harm, suicidal thoughts and tendencies or pregnancy.
This book is for all audiences so please refrain from requesting these things.

If you request something I am not comfortable writing I will always give a reason, if you request this multiple times I will delete the comments.

Things to keep in mind:

- If your request complies to the rules I will get it written. I experience writers block a lot but do what I can when I can. Please be patient.

- If I'm not comfortable writing your request I will always let you know why.

- I will let you know when I have written your chapter by letting you know the title and roughly when it will be posted.

- If it is taking a while for your request to be posted please be patient, I complete requests in the order I have received them, and yours may not be at the front of the queue.

- This is added to by the fact I will be making all chapters at least 1000 words long to ensure you actually have a good story to read and get into.

I hope you enjoy the oneshots!!