2

Be sure to comment! I won't know what you think of this book unless you tell me lolololol

Be sure to comment!
I won't know what you think of this book unless you tell me
lolololol

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San sat on his couch, scrolling through tiktok aimlessly. He was about to get up and shower when someone knocked on his door.

Uuuugh.. peopleeee..

He put his phone in his back pocket and stood up to get the door looking through the peephole before sighing and opening it.

"Yes?"

"San!" Seonghwa was going to jump and attack him in a hug but Hongjoong pulled him back by the waist.

"Hey!" Seonghwa pouted at Hongjoong before turning back to San. "You're looking for a roommate right?"

"Yeah.."

"As soon as I heard, I had to come and tell you, I have a potential roommate for you!" Seonghwa squirmed within Hongjoong's grip.

"Really?" San drew out the word skeptically.

"Yeah! My best friend Wooyoung! He's getting kicked out by his landlord but he can pay bills with a roommate!"

San sighed. He was really enjoying living alone. But he supposed having someone around wouldn't be too bad.

"Why should I consider your friend though?"San leaned against the door frame.

"He cooks! And cleans! And he's really sweet. An overall soft baby."

"Hm.."

"You have an extra bedroom in here anyways that you aren't using right?"

"Yeah.."

"C'mon please." Seonghwa escaped from Hongjoong's overprotective hug and grabbed onto San's arm. "Pleaaaase~"

"Fine."

"Yay!" Seonghwa clapped his hands together cutely.

"Call him over tomorrow." San added.

"Okay~" Seonghwa smiled at him before turning around to face Hongjoong. "Piggy back?"

"Fine." Hongjoong spoke allowing the male to climb on to his back and grabbing the undersides of his thighs.

"Bye San~" Seonghwa waved. Hongjoong just nodded at the male and started walking himself she Seonghwa to their shared dorm room.

"Bye!" San shut the door behind the two males. He was still unsure about their relationship. It always seemed like Hongjoong got possessive over Seonghwa and Seonghwa was just oblivious.

San flopped down onto his couch again. He was scrolling through Instagram when he saw that AngelWoo had posted some teasing images.

 He was scrolling through Instagram when he saw that AngelWoo had posted some teasing images

And now he was feeling horny. San looked down to see his member pressing against his grey sweatpants. San groaned and threw his head back, resting it on the couch as he had an internal conflict with himself.

Maybe I should..

"What am I thinking?"

But I'm kind horny right now..

"Shower it off?"

San was acting like a crazy person, but in the end, he found himself sitting at his desk chair, with his pants down to his ankles and a tissue box as well as lotion next to him on the desk.

He scrolled aimlessly through his favorite website. CutieCamboys.com until he found his favorite streamer AngelWoo.

Something about him was just so soft and fluffy and cute.

And God, was San a sucker for cute soft and fluffy things.

Just listening to the boys broken moans as he panted and writhed around on his bed did unimaginable things to San's head.

Angel would overstimulate himself and whine out dirty little mantras that would cause San to be driven crazy.

San could just imagine Angel to be the cutest human to ever exist even if he'd never seen his face. Even Angel's mannerisms were cute, like the way he would try to please the viewers by thanking them for playing work him. Or the way he would twitch, and whimper softly, whenever he felt really good, as if he was trying not to make too much noise.

He always made sure to give Angel a lot of gifts, he didn't really mind spending the money because he wanted Angel to be happy.

"Fuck-" San came on his hands, breathing hard as he finished watching Angel's livestream. He grabbed a tissue and wiped his hands off, closing the tab and getting up to take a shower.

San let the water flow over his head as he cleaned himself thoroughly.

If he met Angel.. he probably wouldn't know how to act.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I'm digging this story already