First day

As bubbles got up from her bed she walked towards her bathroom to get into the shower, she set the timer on her phone so she can hear it go off if she takes her time. As she got into the shower she looked down to see her body. Bubbles always was self conscious about her body, even tho she had a flat stomach and curves. A body any women would die for , but for bubbles she saw herself as fat and box shaped. Even tho how much her sisters would tell her she had a nice body, it's go threw one ear and out the other. She didn't understand why she couldn't see how everyone else sees her.
As she got out of the shower she wrapped a blue towel around herself then looked in the foggy mirror, as she wiped the mirror to remove the fog. She looked at herself, seeing her blond hair dyed black at the tips,, Bubbles hair was long like blossoms and but more messy like, piercings around her ear loafs. As bubbles took a deep breathe she grabbed a pair of scissors to cut off all the black. The black hair tips were high so meaning she'd have a bit more than a shoulder length hair style. Soon after she started taking out all her piercings then began putting her hair in low ponytails.
It's been years since she last put her hair in ponytails or even cared about her hair, why am I doing this? Bubbles thought as she walked outta the bathroom to look at the outfit she picked out last night for school. They were a blue baggy hoodie and jeans, bubbles then walked towards her closet to grab a baby blue tube top, then a high waisted skirt.
As bubbles put her bra and underwear on she then grabbed the top and skirt. She looked into the mirror she had in her room to check her outfit out. I haven't worn anything like this since I was 15, bubbles thought as she put high thigh stockings on and began grabbing a blue jean jacket.
Bubbles walked downstairs to see her sisters and the professor eating breakfast.
"Hey bubb-" buttercup choked on her glass of juice due to looking at bubbles outfit.
"Bubbles...you look nice!" Said blossom walking towards bubbles.
"I never saw your hair put up like that in years!" Said blossom while smiling
"You also got rid of that stupid black in your hair" buttercup said while whipping her mouth off from the juice.
"Yeah yeah I know I know, I just wanted to dress good this year and push myself to make friends, I wanna make sure I get a good head start!" Bubbles had a small wiggle, She doesn't really do that much since she completely got cold hearted so it warmed buttercup and blossom, to see there little sister pushing herself to do much as she could and to bring herself up even tho these past years was like hell for her.
As the girls finished up for breakfast they started grabbing there bags and put there shoes on at the front door,
"Alright professor, we're off now" smiled blossom
"Bye professor" bubbles said while hugging him tight.
"We'll be back" buttercup then took a soccer ball from the front door closet.
"You girls be safe, and bubbles don't get discouraged by anyone alright?" Said the professor.
"I know"
The girls soon waved goodbye and walked out of the house to head towards the bus stop. Bubbles took a deep breathe in cause this bus stop was a school special, only people from her school went on the bus.
"It's okay bubbles, you fine" said blossom patting bubbles shoulder.
Bubbles nodded her head. 3minutes passed and the bus pulled up in front of them, the door opened and the girls walked in.
You saw jocks and cheerleaders throwing talking loud, other kids were throwing paper balls at each other. And the rest, A.K.A the popular kids were in the back of the bus talking,
Bubbles shivered up seeing boomer with a group of kids who were labeled the popular group, see soon walked over in the front row and sat down her usual seating area while blossom sat with a group of girls, while buttercup sat with the jocks. Buttercup was the one of the popular teens and was well fitted in also with the jocks, everyone loved buttercup cause she was so out going and didn't really care too much about anything.
Bubbles sighed seeing her sisters talking to there friends while bubbles sat there alone, soon after the bus stopped in front of the school and everyone got off.
As bubbles got off a lot of people were eyeing her, her high waisted skirt and tube top hugged her curvy body. She was quiet embarrassed how everyone was looking at her, she already knew what there were looking at. Even tho she thought about herself being fat she still wanted to give confidence about her body.
Boomer was sitting on the side of the schools benches that was leaned by the wall, he was with his friend mark and his girlfriend Addison.
"Yo man check out that hot new girl" whispered mark while tapping boomers shoulder then pointing at bubbles.
"She's pretty hot not gonna lie- wait is that bubbles?" Boomer said while looking closer.
"No way! It is! Damn I thought she was a emo chick, but nah! She got hella hot over the summer break" said mark smirking.
"Yeah for real-" Addison punched boomers arm and gave a glare.
"Thanksss!" Addison got up and walked in the school while boomer followed her.
"Come onnn I was kidding!!"
-
As the school day went on bubbles was getting a lot of attention, guys would come up to her just to talk to her while she was still shy but she'd try her best to talk back so the conversation didn't go down hill.
A lot of the guys thought bubbles was cute and friendly, for second she felt like herself again. Even tho it was a small second , she loved it.
Boomer on the other hand saw a lot of guys trying to talk to bubbles and it sorta made him mad, since last year bubbles avoided boomer at all costs. He didn't know why she did that but seeing her let other guys talk to her it upset him. Boomer then clenched his fist and began walking towards bubbles, in the corner of her eyes she saw boomer approaching  her, bubbles started getting nervous and held her hand while shaking abit. She doesn't know why she wanted boomer to avoid her, maybe cause she felt guilty for always avoiding him last year.
"Hey bubbles how's it going" he said while he sat on the chair near her.
"G-good, how are you" She said while blushing a bit.
"Seems like you did your style up like how it use to look when we were younger" smirked boomer.
"Y-yeah- well I gotta go" said bubbles picking up her books from the desk and walked outta the classroom.
"Wait!-" Addison grabbed boomer by the arm. "Don't go chasing someone who doesn't wanna be chased, haha that's so pathetic really" Addison laughed while hugging boomer.
Bubbles stopped and heard what Addison said and turned around to see boomer and Addison hugging in the classroom.

School day ended, blossom and buttercup started walking towards bubbles locker since bubbles would usually took her time with putting stuff in and out of her bag.
Blossom stopped and shoved buttercup in a classroom causing buttercup to fall over. "hey! What gives!" Blossom then covered buttercups mouth and looked outta the classroom to see boomer talking to bubbles.
Buttercup then got up to and looked outta the class to see what blossom was seeing.
"I thought boomer wasn't friends with bubbles" said buttercup taking a sip outta a juice box
"Me either...maybe he noticed bubbles by her new look" said blossom smirking a bit.
"What!? That isn't cool-"
Blossom slapped back of buttercups head. "Shhhh! They'll hear you! Plus why does it matter to you? Aren't you and butch a thing?" Said blossom
"What? Eww no, he's just a best friend" said buttercup looking away with a tint of pink bush in her cheeks.
"So would you wanna hang out then?" Said boomer helping bubbles put textbooks into her bag
"Mmmm if you only you treat me to bubble tea" bubbles chuckled abit.
"Fine then, deal"
"Alright thenn," bubbles took her bag and then started walking away.