Major Trouble And Has To Run

Izzy's POV

I woke up the next morning. Tangled in the bed sheets.

Thank god I'm on the pill that allows me to have unprotected sex. Should I have told Justin about it before hand?

*Smirks Deviously*

I think that I will check in on Marco and see if he has any updates or news for me.

*Calls Marco*

Me: Marco? Anything new for me that I should know about?

Marco: No nothing yet boss. Although I will say this. I had checked his bank accounts and one of them shows that he had made a recent purchase.

Me: *Sighs And Shakes My Head* Of course he did. How long ago was that purchase?

Marco: About three days ago...Why?

Me: I'm pretty sure that he will make a run for it. You know to go some place that he believes is safe.

Marco: Ah okay. So what are we going to do about it boss?

Me: We are going to go wherever he is going.

Marco: Haven't we already done this boss?

Me: No we haven't but we have done this to his wife well ex wife.

Marco: Your sure that we haven't done this to him? Because if I recall you were the one who did cross the line and you almost got killed. Besides he knows what we look like....doesn't he?

Me: Yeah but we'll change that and everything else that we need to change. Plus I have plans to get what I need to get done.

Marco: Alright boss. So should I start packing my things? Or no?

Me: Not yet but I will be back at my house soon.

*Justin Acts Like He Is Sleeping But I Don't Know That He Is Awake Then Hangs Up The Phone*

Oh shit!!!! What do you think that he would do if he found out about who she really is?