| 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 | 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒓

Start from the beginning

She's kind and passionate, always there to lend a helping hand when she can. She hates to see people down in the dumps and will do her best to make them smile. But although she is empathic, she's not an idiot, and can't be that. easily fooled. Shes headstrong and actually quite stubborn, she won't back down and she'll stick up for herself. She can get a bit sassy and protective sometimes, especially when it comes to her work and family. And my does she have an attitude, she may even act bitter towards others she dislike. She can sometimes use her words and appearance to her advantage, how could such a sweet young girl ever do wrong?

She's intelligent and certainly clever, she knows her facts and won't change them for anyone. Yet, she knows when to hold her tongue. She's quite book smart given how her people are quite the bookworms. She's observant and resourceful, knowing how to make an advantage out of her surroundings. She knows a good opportunity when she sees one. Although she is quite the smarty pants, she isn't one to brag. She would rather spread her knowledge, than to boast about it. Though, sometimes she can get carried away when talking about something she loves, she's quite passionate in her interests.

Ember is a big day dreamer! Like a massive one! She gets so lost in thought that she may forgot the time, or even the date. She either has a bunch of ideas brewing her in mind, Or maybe it's just the fact that she's dreaming of places to go and vista! She likes to plan and read about places she wishes to go too, and normally has a bunch of random facts about that certain place. She loves to live in the moment but she can't help dreaming about the future!

Another thing about Ember is that she's creative and hardworking , so much in fact that she's quite the inventor. She likes to build and make things. She likes to bring things to life to aid and assist her, or maybe to just see how far she can go! She spends hours drawing blueprints or ideas and another few hours making the thing. She'll get so lost in her work and might forgot about other important things like balls or meetings. She is of course hardworking, but can overwork herself. Her room is honesty a mess and she always has screws and bolts on her. She doesn't exactly enjoy the fact that she has to keep this all under wraps, she would like to share her inventions with her family but she knows her father wouldn't be approving of it.

 She doesn't exactly enjoy the fact that she has to keep this all under wraps, she would like to share her inventions with her family but she knows her father wouldn't be approving of it

𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝚂: none
𝙾𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙽
-WITCH HUNTS: She sees it as a terrible thing, people shouldn't have been hunted because of who they are. While she does agree actions should have consequences as if a witch did harm someone, then it would only be right to punish them. But not the entire community who did nothing wrong.
-SEXISM: She of course hates this. As a young princess who is not even seen as a royal member by the court this is very obvious in her every day life. She knows so much and can do so much, but because of her gender she's limited? She doesn't find it fair, yet she doesn't voice her opinion on it.
-HOMOPHOBIA: She still has mixed feelings on this topic. While she does feel attraction to girls, she is still conflicted whether it is natural or not, or some short of unnatural occurrence.

 While she does feel attraction to girls, she is still conflicted whether it is natural or not, or some short of unnatural occurrence

𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙵 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈: While growing up, Ember was always looked at differently due to who her mother was. Her mother's marriage to her father was labelled as fraudulent and because of that she is not seen as a legitimate heir nor is she even recognised as a princess by the prominent religious leaders. While it slightly bothered her, she looked for things to take her mind of it. She had quite a lot of free time compared to her other siblings, and she would mostly be in the library reading and learning. She also had the hobby of fixing broken things. Whether it would be a hinge, telescope or compass, she's be able to fix it. As she grew older she started to make her own things rather than fixing them, true she does often have to hide them from her siblings but at least she has something to past the time.
𝙿𝙴𝚃𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: Ember owns a beautiful brown horse named Gideon and a grey hound named Scott.
𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃: Chaotic good
𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙶: King of the clouds- P!ATD
𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰:Ember has a gift with tools and bolts. She loves Inventing and creating new things, especially things that are useful. She's observant and resourceful and can use her surroundings to her advantage. She is a true explorer in heart, and is quite the navigator. Ember is also pretty neat at horse riding, but she isn't a professional, she just likes to ride free!

 Ember is also pretty neat at horse riding, but she isn't a professional, she just likes to ride free!