I let out a long sigh before I end up picking a black and white spotted blouse and some black pant with basic black heels. I throw my clothes on the bed before I walk back into the bathroom, seeing Harry brushing his teeth. I reach for the hair brush, gently brushing through my wet hair, the cold water droplets hitting then falling down my shoulder. I then plug in the hair dryer, turning it on immediately as I point it towards my hair.

After a few minutes, I notice that Harry has stopped and now he's just gazing at me. "Are you just going to stare at me instead of getting dressed?" I speak loudly, trying to make sure he can hear me over the loud hair dryer.

The corner of his lip twitches up into a smirk as he leans his butt against the counter while putting his hands beside him, grabbing onto the edge of the counter. "Am I not allowed to stare and admire how beautiful you are?" he replies lowly, making me roll my eyes at him. "I have time because it doesn't take me near as long as it takes you to get ready" 

My face falls before I give Harry a glare, making him let out a loud laugh as he begins to shake his head. He then walks out of the bathroom as I return to getting my hair done. Once It's finally dry, I straighten it before I walk into the bedroom. I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom, putting the blouse and pants on before I grab out my makeup. I put on very little makeup, just some mascara and a red lip. I've always loved wearing red lipstick but by the end of the day, it always annoys me so I end up taking it off.

It'll be good while it lasts though.

When I walk back out of the bathroom, I see Harry pulling his arms through one of his white button up shirts. I gaze at him for a few moments before I slowly walk towards him, putting my body in front of his, making him furrow his eyebrows at me. I reach down to the bottom of his shirt, buttoning the bottom button. "So you aren't even going to give me a hint on what you've got planned?" I mumble, briefly glancing at him from underneath my eyelashes.

"Now why would I do that?" he murmurs.

"Because you love me." I blurt out, making Harry let out a small chuckle underneath his breath. "And because I think I've been pretty good lately so I don't deserve to suffer with the anticipation" I speak in a higher pitch voice as I button up his shirt. When I look up at Harry, he has his eyebrows raised at me. "Don't look at me like that! You know I have" I defend myself.

I then step away from Harry, now done buttoning his shirt. Harry looks at himself in the mirror for a few moments before he unbuttons one, it now showing off his chest more. He then looks at me from the mirror, a smug look plastered on his face. "You'll have to wait and see" he mutters in a husky voice.

I roll my eyes at him before I turn to walk away, but come to a halt when Harry puts his hand on my waist, spinning me back around. When he goes to lean in, I put my hand on his chest, stopping him. "Lipstick" I remind him.

He stays frozen for a few moments before he cups my face, quickly attaching his lips to mine. He lets his lips linger on mine before he slowly pulls away. When I open my eyes and look at him, there's really not much lipstick on him at all. "If you think I'm not going to kiss you because you're wearing lipstick, you're insane"

I send him a small smile before I wipe my thumb along his upper lip, wiping off the tiny amount of red lipstick that transferred. I then turn around, walking to my shoes before I sit on the bed. I slip on my black heels then reach over to my bedside table, sliding on the ruby ring Harry gave me. When I stand up and grab my purse, Harry zips up his boots before standing up as well. "I'm ready" I let him know.

"Okay, good because we should be leaving" he tells me as he holds his arm out, signalling me to walk out first. Once we step out of the apartment, I quickly lock the door before I turn back around again. We begin to walk towards the elevator as Harry puts his hand on my lower back, keeping me in close.