Chapter 10 Something Wrong

Start from the beginning

Agate said with her professionally voice and I nodded in understanment.
She then bowed and walked away from me and Pearl, not saying anything else, probably leaving to go back to her other tasks she has to do.

Agates features disappeared in the distance and when she was gone from my sight, my eyes wandered to the door that opened revealing a huge room and the roof was way taller then me or White. 

The room was formed as a octagon that had five doors that leads to diffrent parts of the Reef on the walls. The walls was colored white and had multiple of golden details that littered the walls. In the middle of the room there was a gem pedestal that was formed as a hand.
-My diamond, you should probably put your hand on this.

Pearl spoke as she pointed towards the gem pedestal. I nodded, trusting my pearl and walked up to it. I placed my hand on top of it and the room became slightly brighter, signaling I had done something.
-🔹 Hello my Diamond🔹

An electronic voice said, alerting both me and my pearl that we weren't alone anymore. Pearl took out her spear from her gem, ready for anything.
-Hello...

I said unsertainly, not wanting to be rude and stay quiet.
-🔹 How can I be in your service, my diamond 🔹

The electronic voice said again and now I relieased who I where talking to.

It was an AI which had been built in this place to lead people to their destination because this reef is ridiculously large and no gem could find their destination, and the AI's were used to shatter any unwanted guests and to protect this place from any intruders.

I remembered when me and White used AI's a lot back in the day when not many gems had been created and Blue or Yellow had existed yet,
but now they aren't used that much anymore.

That's because they where slowly being replaced by gems and to have an AI inbuilt in a room like this nowadays is very rare.
But this room looks brand new, then why was there an AI here I thought to myself. I shook the thought away as I had more important things to attend to, to fix the crack in my back.
-My form was broken in an attack and I'm here to fix it.

I said with an calm voice. Pearl noticed my behavior and took her weapon away as she noticed that it was safe.
She fixed her position and now stood in her originally stand.
-🔹 Okey my diamond, this way 🔹

The electronic voice said as the AI opened one of the five doors, this door in particular was larger then the other four doors and had wa alot older then the other.

I obeyed as I walked inside the room the AI had opened and pearl walked closely behind me as I could hear her footstep tap softly on the crystal white floor.

Light shone on my eyes making my eyes flutter slightly from the sudden brightness and my hand lifted to my face, protecting my eyes from the light. My eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness and my hand faltered back to my side.

This room was alot bigger and older then the other room I was in before. In the middle of the roof there was a bright crystal light sorce that was formed as a flat circle. The walls was in the colors of black and white.
The colors of the originall diamond authority sign when only me and White existed, when no war or anyone could get hurt. When everything was the most peaceful.

There was banners was on the pillars that held up the dying room, on top of the banner there was the diamond authority sign on top of it. But instead of five colors of the diamond authority like it is today, there was only two, half of the diamond shape where black and the other half where white. This fired up my believes and now I where sure of it. This was the first Reef that was ever created by me and White, Reef 001.

I thought this place where destroyed over trillion of thousands of years ago. My hand brushed over the old banner and dust fell softly to the floor. It seems not a single gem has entered this place in years I thought as my finger followed the diamond shape on the fabric that hung on the huge pillar.
-🔹My diamond, step on the platform. It will scan how much damage the attack have done to your form🔹

The electronic voice said as it snapped me out of my daydreaming of the old days when me and White only existed and when we created this place together.

My eyes looked away from the banner my hand was on and my eyes wandered to the crystal platform the AI suggested to. I let my hand fall towards my side and took a deep breath. I breathed out and walked over to the platform as my pearl followed me.

I stepped on top of it and pearl stayed on the floor only a meter or two away from the crystal platform where I was on. As both my feet were on top the platform diffrent shades of Grey light surrounded me as it scaned my light form that my gem had created.

The light triggered something, something still lingered in the back of me head. Something important, something really important.

Why was this place supposed to be destroyed?

Then it me like lightning and I tried to walk out of the platform but was unsuccessful as black matter that was formed like branshes surrounded my body in a tight grip. Making it unable to excape. I quietly groaned angrily trying to fight myself free but to no avail the AI was to strong. The branches tightened and I couldn't move a single limb, knowing that I wouldn't be able to excape.

The light disappeared revealing my trapped self for Black Pearl. Before I could warn her to run the doors that lead to this room closed and Pearl didn't seem to notice as her eyes had widened as she saw me. She quickly snapped out of it and opened her mouth to speak.
-My diamond!

She yelled in horror and ran up on the platform, she took out her weapon stabbing and slashing the black branches with all her might over and over again until her arms went weak.
But all that, she couldn't create a single scratch on the branches that surrounded me.
-🔹 Ýoű wøn't exçape thiš tîmę mý diámønd 🔹

The AI said this time in a darker and glitched voice.

                            The End
____________________________________
A/N:
What will happen next? What would the AI do to Black and Pearl? Would someone be able to save them or would they forever be stuck in that room? That will you know in the next chapter me dear reader.

I hope you guys liked it, tell me what you guys think about it in the comments bellow and I wish you all the best!

Btw I am still holding this book on hold for now, this is an I'm sorry chapter cuase I feel so awful that I haven't uploaded anything in 2 weeks. I hope you guys understand that I need a break and I hope to see you guys as soon as possibly I can.

Bye you guys! 😷