I decided to buy food at the convenient store near my apartment. I choose cupped noddles and a chocolate bar for dessert.

I'm on my to cashier when a I heared a commotion between a guy in black leather jacket plus black cap plus mask plus round shades arguing with cashier.
Weird fashion

What a weirdo, It's already dark outside yet he's still wearing dark shades? What a fashion.

“Sir, I patched your items already and now you were telling me that you don't have money?” The cashier asked him.

“I have, my wallet is just missing.” He told the cashier guy.
I looked at his items to and saw it's 3 boxes of pain relievers and a large coca-cola.

The cashier guy was about to call for the security but I suddenly feel pity for this guy. 
I'm sure he's body is aching so much, I'm also like that before when I was new here in city.
I remembered I bought 5 box of pain relievers that's why his situation is understandable.

“I'll pay his items.” I told the cashier as he patch my items. The guy in black just looked at me.
I can't see his expression since his face is covered. I paid it all together and about to go home.

“You didn't even changed a bit, you are still nice and kind.” The guy in black told me, I'm so tired to deal whoever he is.

“Yeah, You're welcome mister.” I told as as I walked out of the convenience store.

I went home, eat and off to bed.
This day is tiring, tomorrow, I'm going to see Jungmo again.
I'm not even hoping that he remembers me.

My mind was occupied by random thoughts and later on I fell asleep.

Morning came, another tiring day again, I took a bath and did my usual morning routine, I eat crackers for breakfast and coffee then rode the bus to go to work.

It's already 7AM but the cafe is alredy crowded outside, majority of them are girls, they are holding banners and merchandises and I remembered ahh, They are fans of Cravity.

There are also a lot of media press and fan sites. I went inside the cafeteria and wear our special uniform just for today only, there are already staffs, camera crew, makeup artist, hair stylist here. 

We just standby on the counter and wait, we greeted guess whenever they entered the cafe. If there's someone needs help, we helped them somehow. 

Everyone panicked and cheered oit loud when a 2 black van arrived outside.

“They're here.” The director yelled at everyone. I looked outside and saw 9 young men wearing their best smile to their fans.

All you can hear is their loud chants when the boys arrived, they are waving and smiling to everyone just like a celebrity do. 
Jungmo caught my attention the most, he changed a lot, he look manlier now.

He is now unreachable.
He is now out of my league.

They entered the café and greeted everyone there. They take a rest for a while and started the photoshoot later on, they are all handsome and charming as well.

“Girl, That Jungmo guy is really handsome. I'll ask for his number later. Wish me luck!” My coworker told me. Yeah, good luck to you, I wished I have some courage just like you to say Hi to him.

“Okay, it's time for the video cameo, change outfit everyone.” They changed in to the staff room which eventually their dressing room for today.

A staff run towards the director's seat and whisper something. He seems shocked and angry at the same by judging his facial expression.

“WHAT?! SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT SHE CAN'T GO? THEN WHO WILL BE HER SUBSTITUTE? DAMN THAT WOMAN!” The director shout which bring everyone silence. They seems to have a problem. Commotion starts and everyone is panicking.

“What's happening?” I asked my coworker.

“You know Mogu? the famous model? She can't go for today's shoot. She will play a major role in the video commercial that's why everyone's panicking and looking for a new model right now.” She told me.

Ahhh, That's why they are panicking. Of course it would such a be trouble if they don't have model right now, their plans are ruined if that's the case so.

“Sir, She's out of coverage area. We can't contact her.” A staff told him.

“THEN WHO WILL REPLACE HER? TELL ME!” The director shouted again that shocked the hell out of me.

The glass I'm holding slipped out of my hand and broke into pieces, everyone looked at my direction, gosh, floor, please eat me now, this is so embarrassing!
I stand and apologize to everyone.

“I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make a noise. I'm sorry.” I bowed to them to express how apologetic I am.

“Hey miss, stand straight.” The director told me. I stand straight in an instant, I'm afraid that he might yell at me if don't follow him immediately.

“Okay. I found a model, change her clothes right now! AND MAKE HER THE PRETTIEST LADY FOR THIS SHOOT RIGHT NOW. FASTER!” the director shouted again.

Don't tell me he's referring to me? No way. the staffs, makeup artist and stylist drag me to the dressing room.

“What are you doing?! Let me go!” I told them as I'm trying to escape from them.

“No miss, haven't you heard? The director discovered you so you will be a model from now on.” A staff told me

Wait mee? Are you all kidding me?

I think I'm going to faint.