Blonde haired boy

I was sitting down on my couch watching friends when i got a text from my friend Brooke, she lives with me but is usually shopping, im more of a stay home kind of person.

Brooke :): hey Autumn im at the mall but ive run out of gas, can you come pick me up?

Autumn: ya sure il be there in 5 mins

Brooke:): thx :)
I sighed, getting up from the couch and walking towards the door. I put on my jacket and put on my shoes, i grabbed the keys and opened the door. I was quickly greeted by the bright sun in my eyes. i walked to my car and got in, then i turned on the radio. Move by Little Mix was playing. I started singing to the chorus:

Get your back off the wall
Don't you get comfortable
Looking so hot
I think that I might fall
Feeling like it's my birthday
Like Christmas day came early
Just what I want
So when we move
You move

I got really into the song and didnt realize i was at the mall until i heard screaming. My head snapped to the direction of the noise and i saw lots of girls gathered in the front door of the mall. Its probably just a big sale i thought and continued trying to find a car space. I finally parked my car and headed for the other door. I got my phone out and started texting her.

Autumn:hey im at the mall where are u

A minute later i got a text

Brooke:) : im in h&m

Autumn: k be there in a sec

I put my phone back in my pocket and headed for h&m. When i got there, there were 2 body guards at the front door, they looked at me as if i had something deadly on me. I gave both of them a small smile and got in. This place had gotten bigger since the last time i went here. I started searching for her through the rag of clothes when i bumped into a very tall hard figure. I stumbled back a bit but quickly got my balance back. I looked at the figure to see it was a blond haired guy, he had bright blue eyes and a snap back hat.
I hadn't realised i was staring at him until he asked me
"Are you ok?" The blond boy asked me
"Ya..ya im great... Are you?" I asked a bit awkwardly.
"Ya i am im so sorry by the way." The blond haired boy said in a thick Irish accent.
" no no its ok... Have you seen a girl about my height with long blonde hair?" He thought for a moment.
" i think i did... I dont know wheee she went though... Oh by the way, im Niall, whats your name?" He said sticking out his hand for me to shake.
" Im Autumn, nice to meet you Niall." I said shaking his hand, just then a curly haired boy came up behind him.
" Niall we have to go mate... The fans are catching up!" He said out of breath.
" oh ok... Hey Autumn can i have your number?" He asked, i thought for a second.
"Ok." I said simply and we both exchanged number.
"Text me!" He said before getting pulled by the curly haired boy. I kinda think that Niall is pretty cute. NO dont think like that remember the last time you fell in love? It first end up well, he probably doesnt even like me like that. I shook my thought out and began searching for Brooke. It took a while until i saw a glimpse of a blonde figure. I waked to wards her and lightly tapped her shoulder. She jumped and turned around placing a hand on her heart.
" Gee Autumn you scared the crap out of me!" She said in pants.
" sorry, now lets go before more people come." I said grabbing her wrist and pulling her put. I still had one thing on my mind, what did the curly haired boy mean when he said the fans?