Chp. 1

Mike woke up with a terrible headache. It didn't help that there was a bright neon screen in his face. The neon screen said {Due to the qualifications you will be reincarnated}. Mike closed his eyes and opened them again yet the screen was still there. Under the screen there were two more screens that both said "Okay." Mike just laughed at the human scum that did this. As Mike laughed he pressed the "Okay" on the right. Just as he was about to catch his breath the screen got brighter. The screen changed the words into something that got Mike laughing like a damn donkey. {You'll be reincarnated as Atticus Goldwin in "Love, You're My Lifeline". You may ask to change anything to get more comfortable in the role}.

By the time Mike finished laughing he then asked to change Atticus Goldwin's appearance. The system agreed to it. Mike then changed Atticus's golden hair to a dark brown color, Atticus's blue eyes to a glowing red color, and his tanish skin to a nice pale color. After that Mike agreed to change the teenage height of Atticus from 5'10 to a whooping 6'4. Just for the hell of it. After that Mike felt better about it. Brown hair was completely normal in the world of "Love, You're My Lifeline" and red eyes are incredibly rare.

Especially if they're a glowing red. The screen then made a suggestion that actually made Mike wonder. If Atticus was the favorite child and the third child of the King then he had a huge advantage to reach his goal of completely destroying the plot line of "Love, You're My Lifeline". So, he should get the King and his older brothers to favor him over the Capture target which is the youngest son of the King, Damien Goldwin. Which is five years younger than Atticus.

If that works then Damien wouldn't be able to get the heroine to love him as the heroine loved him because he had a higher chance of becoming King. Gold digging slut. Yes, Mike was kind of salty by the fact the heroine got everything she wanted so easy. So, then the heroine will "love" Atticus and then Mike will have access to the heroine's plot armor and the female lead halo.

Mike could abuse that to the max. Mike shivered in excitement at the thought of being able to do anything he wants without getting in trouble or even caught. After thinking that he suddenly felt sick to the core. The neon screen changed color to a bright red while repeating {Reincarnation in progress...}.

(I will start to call Mike, Atticus, now.)

Atticus was just pushed out of the womb but it was worth it. When he came out almost everyone gasped. He wasn't crying very loudly and to be honest it sounded fake to him but not to everyone else. The person who gave birth to him was named Elisabeth White. The second daughter of the Duke of Rerus. The King's name was Widilon Goldwin. Elisabeth had amazingly beautiful brown hair with dark blue eyes and pale vampire like skin. Widilon had Blonde and black eyes with tanish skin. They were both really attractive and they both looked elegant. King Widilon looked at him with undisguised happiness and unlimited interest.

Elisabeth was just looking at them with pride and admiration in her eyes. The maids and nurses were at the sides of this overly large room that was filled with gold and silver. All of the fabric was a nice dark red. The room was filled with silence since he stopped crying a while ago. All the maids wore the same uniform. A very iconic uniform may he include. Soon he got bored of the silence and luckily there was a knock. The door swung open and Lord behold it was the first and second Prince. The two princes were twins but they just stood there. The first Prince's name was Saji and the second prince's name was Doji Goldwin.

Saji and Doji both had black hair with yellow and black eyes. They both have beautiful copper colored skin. They quickly looked at each other and then ran to the King. "Can we see him? Pretty please!" They said at the exact same time with an amazingly whiny voice. The King sighed as he bent down a little to let the four years old see Atticus. Atticus gave them a death glare as he was pretty annoyed with the tone of voice they used. They then looked shocked and then they awed at him. Which just further Atticus annoyance.

(Time skip three months)

Atticus was now three months old and let's just say he was having the time of his life. He was getting the attention of the whole kingdom. This was going to be amazing seeing how he plans to be crowned as King by the time he's eighteen. Why eighteen because the last part of the series of "Love, You're My Lifeline." The first of the series was the otome game, second part of the series was a comic, and then the last part was a novel.

The start of the otome game starts when Atticus was just ten years old meaning the capture targets were all five years old while the female lead was four. It ends when the capture targets all thirteen. By then Atticus would be eighteen and hopefully be crowned King then he will have a huge role in the comic timeline. By the end of the comic he hopefully already conquered the whole continent. After that he really didn't know, maybe find a few wives or something. He heard that there was another gender called a Ger maybe he could look into that.

His relationship with the twin princes were steadily going up mostly because Atticus was an impatient bastard when it comes to children and it didn't quite help the situation seeing as he is currently a damn child. So, progress was slow but showing the world that he was an extremely intelligent and handsome baby. Atticus's relationship with Elisabeth was almost non-existent but Atticus's relationship with the King was amazing.

Perfect for Atticus's plan of becoming King. Atticus's first step of his plan would be in a few days. He would call the King, King. This might sound confusing but what he means is that he would say his "first words". Being three months old he would be considered as a genius. After a week of doing the step of establishing that he is a genius, he would walk a few steps. That would mean that he would be four month old by then.

Still, it will definitely establish the fact that Atticus was a genius. In the end helping him get the throne.