Chapter 3

A week has passed since Yuri contacted Kwon & Choi Events. She managed to book herself an appointment. The said events planning declined Yuri but Yuri told them that Sakura recommended her to them. To her surprise, they quickly set a meeting for her. And today, is that day.

Chaewon and her will be meeting at the Kwon & Choi Events office. Yuri wanted for them to go there together but Chaewon needs to stay a little bit at her restaurant.

Once she arrived at the said building, she texted Chaewon that she already arrived. Yuri took her time to look at the exterior of the building. It is a mixture of brown, white and gray. A little too boring if Yuri could say.

She entered the building, unlike the exterior that looks dull, the interior felt comfortable. The colors are still in the same color scheme but it is rather lighter than the ones outside.

A lady approached her, much to Yuri's surprise. The lady was tall, taller than Yuri's petite height. Yuri guessed that the lady must be Wonyoung's height.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The lady asked as she approached Yuri. "Hi, I booked a meeting last week." Yuri politely answered. The lady cracked a polite smile and said, "I'm afraid you should be a little specific. We got a lot of calls last week." The lady said apologetically.

"I was the one that Miyawaki Sakura recommended." by the time she said Sakura's name, The lady automatically smiled sweetly.

"I see, you are the friend of Sakura unnie. Please come this way. You are little early if I must say. But, you can wait inside the room. The planners will arrive anytime soon." The lady said and lead the way.

They arrived at a room with a 2 family size couch, 2 one seater couch and a center table in the middle. "You can sit, it won't be long." The lady said as she pointed on one of the couches.

"Thank you..." Yuri paused to ask for the lady's name and the latter quickly got what Yuri was trying to say. "Oh, it's Yujin. Ahn Yujin, but Yujin will be fine." The lady- Yujin - said.

"Thanks, Yujin-ssi." Yuri thanked her. Yujin smiled at her before going back to the front door.

Yuri looked around the room. There are vases in the corner of the room and also on top of the center table.

Begonia. Those are the flowers.

Instead of sitting, Yuri walked towards the vase in the corner of the room. She carefully looked at the flower to make sure she is right.

Just then, a voice was heard.

"You like it?"

Yuri was quick to turn her head to know who the owner of the voice is. Standing by the door is a woman in suit. She has a magenta colored hair, which Yuri assumed to be dyed, and her hair are perfectly tied up in a ponytail.

"Not really." Yuri answered when she was done examining the figure.

"And why is that?" The woman said as she slowly walked towards Yuri.

"I'm not a fan of dark thoughts." Yuri said. "I see that you know your flowers." The woman said, quickly got that the dark thoughts that Yuri said was the meaning of the said flower.

"My mother owned a little flower shop before." Yuri answered. By the time she said that, the woman arrived in front of her.

Suddenly, Yuri felt the need for air. It was as if all of her oxygen supply was then diffused and can no longer be used. She doesn't know whether it was because of the woman in front of her, or the way the woman was close to her, or better yet, because of how the woman looked. Either way, Yuri knew that the woman was something else.

The woman in front of her nodded and asked the question that Chaewon never asked to before.

"What's your favorite flower, then?"

Yuri smiled to the woman.

This was the first that someone aside from Wonyoung and their mother will know her favorite flower.

Yuri proudly answered, "White carnations."

"So you like it sweet and lovely?" The woman asked.

"Also pure love and faithfulness." Yuri added that made the woman in front of her asked.

"My, my. I'm pretty sure that your fiancée was all of those." The woman said.

That made Yuri flinched. Right. She's here for the wedding planning.

"Well, Ms. Jo Yuri, I would like to thank you for choosing us to be your wedding planner. I can make sure that you did the right decision for choosing us." The woman said and started walking towards the couch behind them.

Yuri, who was still standing to where she is asked, "Who are you again?"

"Oh, I see. I apologise. I forgot to introduce myself." The woman released a soft chuckle.

While offering her hand, the woman told her name.

"I'm Choi Yena."