Chapter- 21

In Star's Kingdom

Manik and Nandini were still on their ride to Nandini's favorite place. Manik was holding her from behind by holding onto her belly and speaking something sweet to her, every now and then making her giggle, smile, blush and what not.

Happiness is what she feels when she is with him. He just knew how to make her smile without any hard work. His mere presence just make her grin that she finds nothing important than him.

Nandini: Manik, we're here..

Manik looked in front only to get mesmerized..

Manik: this is extra ordinary..

Nandini ( giggled ): Everything related to us is extra ordinary cause we aren't humans..

He chuckled. they both got down off Abel and started walking. Abel was also with them..

Manik: I won't get enough of it's beauty..

They walked further and lied on the grass which had only flowers instead of grasses..

Nandini: Isn't it beautiful..?

Mnaik turned to her who was looking at the stars which were only 10 feet away from them..

Manik: It is..

She turned to him who was already looking at her with only love in his eyes..She shifted herself more to him and kept her head on his chest making him smile..

Nandini: Manik..

Manik: Hmm..

Nandini ( held him tight): I'm scared..

Manik sighed in defeat. he knew she would never stop getting worried for him..

Manik: Nobody is going to harm me, Nandini..

Nandini ( scared ): I'm getting ready to destroy the dark world and if they get to know about us, then they would...Manik..I..I don't know how to protect you..

He made her lie on him while she didn't protest but just clinged onto him more tightly..

Manik ( caressed her hairs ): When I laid my eyes on you for the first time, I knew that I had something for you and so I tried to run away from it but then you never left my mind. And when I got to know we were mates, I increased the pace to get away from you but then you never left my heart. You were always in my mind, heart and soul. I realized that I wanted you in my life, no matter what. From then, I vowed to myself that I would make you mine and will never let you go. I knew that one day, you will become my strength and see it just happened. Just stay with me, Nandini. I will be strong enough to tackle any damn thing in this world..

She stared at him with tears in her eyes. She bent to him and kissed his lips slowly and he reciprocated with the equal pace. They broke the kiss and sealed their foreheads onto each other's.

Nandini ( smiled ): Bloodman was right huh. Your this softer side is just reserved for me..

Manik ( annoyed ): That filthy thing just said everything..

She hit him arm..

Nandini: Don't speak like that about him..

Manik ( opened his mouth wide ): Haw..you're taking his side. What about me..?

Nandini ( giggled ): You both are equal for me..

He made a bad face but then hugged her and she too lied on him peacefully..Abel lied on the flower ground and looked at them lovingly..

In a secluded place

We could see a little palace in the area, when you enter inside you could find only evilness around. You would smell, hear and see evil..

But now, we can hear someone's scream. No, it wasn't of pain but it was of vengeance..

" I won't leave you, Lil Goddess. I won't leave you for taking her life.."

Someone who was seeing it came forward..

Person: Camilla..enough with your madness, we need to teach that little bit** a lesson..

Camilla rushed towards the person and held his collar..

Camilla: You better know whom you are speaking with David, I am the one who should order not you, you are just a toy for Dark Lord but I am, I am the one whom He appointed to destroy the Lil Goddess cause I am the Queen of Witches..

Camilla Charlotte: The Queen of Witches. The right hand of Dark lord. She is very much dear to him that he asked her to find and finish the Lil Goddess. He has too much of faith in her which actually made her the most arrogant and ruthless witch in the world. Clear was too important for Camilla. She is 150 years old.

She left David while he stood scared. He knew Dark lord could kill him and He needs only a signal from Camilla to lose his head.

Camilla ( shouted ): Lil Goddess..You will pay for it. You will pay for making me lose Clear.

In the Star's Kingdom

Nandini's Bedroom

Nandini was standing in front of the mirror ready in her outfit. She took a scarf and covered her head..

Someone entered her room and stared at her in surprise..

Voice: Nandini, where are you going..?

She turned to the person and smiled..

Nandini: You know I've got a lot of work to do, Manik..

Manik walked towards her and looked frowned..

Nandini ( smiled ): I need to reach the Vampires..

Manik ( shocked ): What..? You are going to their place..? Are you crazy..?

Before he could freak out, she held his hands..

Nandini: Manik, hold on. Just relax, you know we've decided to target the vampires right. So, its my duty to take their pendants off their body. And, I am going to do it. Once, I get done with it, Eric can complete his work. He can't be much of a help because he promised Dark lord that neither him nor my parents will help in destroying them. So, I have to do it. I was born to destroy them, Manik. I am getting prepared for it since childhood. Don't stop me Manik..I need to get to them..Please..

She pleaded to him and he couldn't just deny it. He moved forward and kissed her forehead..

Manik: Alright. I am letting you to reach them. but, you won't go alone. i will come along.

Nandini ( shocked ): What..? Are you crazy Manik..No one should notice you..

Manik ( glared ): Nobody will notice me. No matter what, I am not letting you go alone..Choice is yours Miss Carlisle, either sit here or take me with you..

Nandini sighed in defeat..

Nandini: Fine..

Manik smiled in victory at her. She too smiled and started covering her face..

Manik: Why are you covering your face..?

Nandini: So that, they don't get notice of my real face. I am going to play a drama in front of them. Just be with me..

Saying it she looked above only to make him stare at her intently.

Manik: You look beautiful..

She smiled at him. He pecked her forehead once again and held her hand in his. She chanted a spell and they vanished into thin air..

Soon, they reached to their destination..

Manik: I must say, they got a beautiful place as their's..

Nandini ( smirked ): Well, this beautiful place is soon going to get destroyed..

Manik ( smirked ): What's the plan, mate..?

Nandini ( smiled ): What do you think, mate..?

He just smooched her lips..

Manik: You seriously got something dangerous in your head..!!

She giggled hearing it and just kissed his cheeks and entwined their fingers..

Nandini: Let's go ahead..

To be continued..