Eric ( smirked ): What's the plan..?

Nandini ( smirked ): My plans are always simple, adelfós. Get her and finish her but, step by step.

Manik ( frowned ): Will it be possible without any hurdles. You know she has got hurdles for you..

Nandini ( nodded ): Oh yes, she did. That's why I said step by step.

Earlene: So, you mean, we need to end the hurdles, first..

Nandini: Exactly..

Cabir: The hurdles are the vampires, witches and werewolves from the bad..So, we need to end them,but who first..?

Arya: Werewolves are easier than vampires. They can't suck your blood..

Earlene ( raised her eyebrow ): You mean we are ready to suck your blood anytime and anywhere..?

Arya ( hung his head ): Sýzygo tou Theoú, I apologize..

Earlene ( coolly ): Oh come one, you don't need to apologize. I don't like being so much royal..

Eric sighed, she is always so friendly. How is she even a vampire..? Aren't they supposed to be a bit of aggressive at least..While, Nandini was smiling at her sister-in-law cum friend..

Eric ( sighed ): Coming back to the point, are we going with the Werewolves, first ?

Nandini: Um, I think vampires are better..

God: Why..?

Nandini: Because werewolves have a height of odor which Vampires don't. Each of us have got our own scents and its known to every creature so werewolves could catch us easily but Vampires are much better in their speed so we can hide from them,though we hide our scents but it still won't be easy in front of Werewolves..

Earlene ( grinned ): You're right there..They have a special height of odor. But, how are you gonna execute the plan..?

Nandini looked at Eric..

Nandini: got any plan cause I think our plans are similar to each other..

Eric ( smirked ): Of course..

Goddess: What is it..?

Eric: Vampires are scared of only one creature and that's...

Nandini ( smirked ): SUN..

Manik ( frowned ): You're gonna burn them..? Hey, but I heard that they could protect themselves from the sun..

Eric: They could, only if they wear their pendants..The pendant that they wear is to protect them from Sun and if they didn't, then they will be burnt into ashes..

Maddy ( confused ): But, how could we get it off their body..?

Nandini ( smirked ): Now, that's my job..I just know, what to do..

Eric ( smirked ): And I know what to do after that work of yours..So, Carlisle and Weasleys..Are you guys ready for a battle..we may start it an day..

" As you say Lil God.."

Nandini ( smirked ): So, its decided, Vampires are gonna be our next prey after Clear..

The meeting was dispersed..

In tha Garden..

Manik and Nandini were walking through the palace garden..He was staring at everything in awe, he wasn't allowed to enter as it was only for royal but now it belonged to him too..

Manik: This is extremely beautiful, no wonder why you like to be here..

She smiled at him and saw her favorite friend lying on the grass..She grinned..

Nandini: Manik, let me get you to my friend..

He frowned but then she had already dragged him to somewhere and when he reached there, his eyes widened..

Manik: Nandini, no..what are you doing. I can't stand in front of him..

Nandini ( confused ): Why not..?

Manik: What do you mean..? He is your PET. Only you are allowed to be with him, you travel around with him...

Nandini ( glared ): Shut up, Manik. He is my friend and so whatever is mine, belongs to you too..

He smiled at her..

Nandini ( looked at her pet ): ABEL..here is your favorite partner..

The pet came forward and touched Manik's hand with his forehead and Manik caressed the pet's fur..

Manik: He is beautiful..

Nandini ( smiled ): He is..

Abel has started playing with Manik. He caressed his face with Manik's..

Nandini ( smiled ): I told you, he is mine and so your's..

Manik: He seems to like me, but how, only in one meeting..

Nandini: One meeting, no way, he knows you since the moment you became my mate, I talk with him and he got to know about you and from then, he was just interested in meeting you, he knew it will happen only when you get to know about my identity and so he was waiting for you..Well, he adores you..more than you could imagine..!!

Manik ( smiled ): Feeling loved is something special..

Nandini ( stared at him lovingly ): Loving someone is something more than special..

He stared at her and pulled her by waist..

Nandini: Manik..

Manik: I hate it, when you spoil my moment with you..

Saying it, he just placed his lips on her's and she snaked her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss..they broke their kiss when they felt breathless..

Nandini: Abel will take us to my favorite place..what's say..?

Mnaik ( smiled ): With you, I am always in..

She giggled and asked him to climb on Abel which he did gladly and pulled Nandini up and made her sit in front of him..

Nandini: Abel, take us to our place..

Abel made a sound which meant, he is happy..Nandini tilted her head to see Manik's face..

Nandini: Its going to be our first ride together with Abel and I want to remember it till my last breathe..

He pecked her lips shushing her..

Manik: If there is any last breathe, then its going to be our's..

They smiled at each other while Abel has already started walking..

To be continued..