Chapter 11 : Epilogue

Taehyung's POV

We were at HQ and Boss was telling us the plan to find the person who stole 1,000,000KRW from us. Honestly we me and kooks we're tired cause we just came back from school and all. "You are now dismissed, go get ready" boss said, i took Jungkook's arm and pulled him in the locker room. We started getting ready. We put our bulletproof vest under our black shirts. We grabbed our guns and knives and then put our earpieces on. "You ready?" Yoongi Hyung asked as he was already finished. "Eh yeah" Jungkook replied.

"Alright then time to start the mission" Yoongles said. We went outside the building and went to some black vehicles and drove off.

30 minutes later

We arrived to an old house. Looks haunted.... we went up to the door. "In the count of three we bust down the door okay?" Jungkook said and everyone nodded. "Ok 3.......2.......1.....NOW!"he counted we all barged in find a person in all black counting our money. They suddenly stood up and held up a gun, pointing towards Jungkook. "Who are you!?" The man In black shouted. "Who? Me? Well I'm the person that you stole money from sweetie~"he said, with one hand on his hip and the other in the air with a gun in hand. "Now!" Kooks shouted. Me, Yoongi, and the others all ran and surrounded the man.

"Now give us the money or suffer"

Jungkook's POV

"Now give us the money or suffer" i said in a low tone. "Never!" The man said. "᥇ꪖᦔ ᥴꫝρꪮᥴꫀ~ (bad choice~) I pointed my gun towards and pulled the trigger.

'Thud!'

Headshot. The man fell on the floor with blood gushing out of his head. "Let's go" my men picked up the money and put it in a suitcase. "Did you really have to kill him?" Tae asked. "aniyo, but it doesn't matter anymore~" i said with smirk. "Fine let's go"

• 2 years later/ September 1st 5:30 am•

Taehyung's POV

Arggg, I'm so nervous. It's currently 5:30 am and today is kookies 21st birthday. Me and kookie have been boyfriends for a long time, so I decided to go to the next level. Marriage, yesterday I snuck out to a jewelry store and bought a ring for jungkookie. And I wanted to propose to him after his birthday party.

The other guys promised me to help set up the decorations for my proposal and birthday party. We're now all free cause high school ended for us last year. So yeah. I'm so nervous.

'Ding dong' (Jungkook 😂)

That must be the guy's! I carefully went downstairs to open the door. "Hi guys!" I whispered. "Hi!" Everybody else whispered back. "Shall we get started now?" I asked. "Yea!" They all whisper-shouted. "Ok" I let them in and we started decorating the house and the proposal spot.

7:50

(𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠)
𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦

(𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠)𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦