12. Until The End (All)

Start from the beginning

"hey, you okay?" a hand suddenly brushed her back from her side which made y/n look up to see a pair of big eyes staring right into her glassy eyes.

"s-soobin?" slightly shocked by his presence, y/n stuttered with her croaked voice. "i-i thought you were helping your mom at the store?"

"well, i'm done already. the others are still doing their course." he told as he embraced me in his well-known warm hug, y/n burying her face into his chest as soobin rubbed her back in circles.

"your parents fought again?" soobin softly asked. she simply nodded as a confirmation.

"don't worry, we'll always be here, okay?" he comforted her which made her heart softened at his words. with only his words, her world became brighter than before.

_________

feeling frustrated, she threw her arms up. "yah, gyu. this is too hard." y/n complained, scratching her nape. "why am i doing this again?"

"so that you can pass your music exam?" beomgyu answered her with a question, and went back to messing around with his guitar. they were in beomgyu's cozy room, sitting on beanbags as they conversed.

"right." y/n sighed, realizing the bitter truth.

"hey, don't give up so easily, y/n!" beomgyu cheered, patting her shoulders with a smile before resuming to his beloved guitar.

"how am i not supposed to give up when i can't even do a simple chord?!" she whined, putting her head down afterwards.

beomgyu quickly stopped playing his guitar and almost instantly approached her. "you want me to tell you something?"

she remained silent, feeling utterly upset.

beomgyu went on, "do you know how long it took for me to master two, three chords?"

y/n shook her head and sarcastically replied, "i don't know, a week?"

"three months."

y/n's head jolted up, surprised at his words. "th-three months?"

he sheepishly chuckled, "yeah, three months. surprised?"

"of course i am! you're such an amazing guitatist.." she complimented, bringing a blush to beomgyu's cheeks.

"well, it took 3 years for me to be an 'amazing guitarist'," he air-quoted and continued, "and it's also a reason for you not to give up." he commanded.

y/n chuckled at what he said, "okay, i won't." she exclaimed, smiling ear to ear.

beomgyu also returned the smile before lecturing y/n with guitar lessons. 'thanks, beomgyu' she thanked him silently.

_________

"hey, do you know?"

"no, i don't." y/n put on a straight face at yeonjun's rhetorical question.

"yah~ hear me out please.." yeonjun cooed, y/n almost choked on her latte as she heard it.

"okay, fine. what is it?" she slightly giggled.

"i'm going to have my own dance workshop."

"wait, what?" she reacted almost immediately, feeling so happy that her friend's hard work was paying off.

"oh my god, congrats!" she stood up to give him a hug, and yeonjun gladly hugged her back.

"it's all thanks to you." he muffled into her neck. y/n retreated from the hug as she gave yeonjun a confused look.