"Yeah"

I was sitting on a couch with Jeonghan, talking random topics. Which was fun actually, his laugh is cute.

"Oh, i'll just get some drink okay? Stay here" i nodded in reply and waited for him.

I was waiting for him for 10 mins.

What the hell where are u Jeonghan

I felt someone is looking at me then i lokked around and saw buck of guys looking at me infact eyeing me.

I feel so uncomfortable jeonghan where are u?

"Hey pretty boy, wanna dance with me?" One of the guys eyeing me said with a smirk on his face.

"I-im sorry, i can't d-dance" i replied as i stood up and tried to get away from him but he grabbed my arm.

"Oh come on baby, don't be shy i'm not gonna hurt you, im just gonna make you feel good you know you are so sexy with that choker in your neck that makes me want to eat you lick your neck" he said whispering in my ear.

I feel used i don't want this.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"No! I don't want to, please let me go" i said trying to get away from him.

"You are so naughty baby boy, i think i should teach you a lesson" he said as he began to touch me in my butt.

My eyes widened and yelled at him.

"I said let go of me pervert!"

"Why you littke bitch" he said and slapped me hard that made you fall on the floor.

I tried to get up but he grabbed my arm and dragged me in the bedroom.

He pinned me in the bed as he start to violently kiss me in my neck, lips, jaw and my collarbone.

Its disgusting.

"You are so tasty pretty boy" he said.

I cried and cried i couldn't breath. My eyes windened when he lift my shirt up and touching me there.

"NO PLEASE!"

"SHUT UP!" He grabbed both of my hands and tied it to the headboard.

"You are so pathetic, i don't even know why would someone love you" he said.

I cried so much pleading him to stop.

Jeonghan.... save me pls

"No pls i'm begging you" i cried.

I yelled as loud as i can.

"HELP SOMEONE PL-" i felt another slap on my cheek.

"Shut up you little slut!!" He said removing his belt and put it in my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

He began to touch me again.

Pleas someone save, jeonghan i need you pls

He was about to remove my pants when someone knocked.

"Damn it, don't make a noise" he warned me and stand up and put his shirt on.

"Excuse me?" I hear a familiar voice as my eyes widened.

Jeonghan......

-------------------------------
JEONGHAN'S POV:

I came back and he was not there.
I began to get worried, i asked his friends

"Hey chan, did you see Jisoo?"

"Huh? I thought he was with you?"

"Oh shit" i mumbled

Maybe he is in the bathroom

I thought and so i went upstairs to check is he is there.

I suddenly heard a scream thqt sounds so familiar.

Jisoo.....

I quickly ran straight to the bedroom. I knocked at the door and a guy appeared with a messy hair.

"Excuse me, is someone with you?" I asked hi. Trying to peek inside.

"Um... no one-" he was cut off by a muffled scream.

"JEONGHAN!"

"Jisoo..." i pushed him and punched him. I saw a terrifying view Jisso tied up messy hair, shirt half open, and tears.

I clenched my fist and went to the bastard and punched him.

"Who the fuck are you to hurt him huh?!" I clenched his shirt.

He scoffed and said "i jist want to ruin him, such a pretty boy you have, so pathetic" he laughs.

"Why you-!" I punched him again and again.

"He is a human, not a toy, And he is MY fucking BOYRIEND You asshole!" I continuously punched him until he passed out.

I quickly went to Jisoo. He was crying so hard. I remove the clothe that is tied up in his hand and the belt in his mouth his cheek bruised.

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back crying.

"Shhhh" i said comforting him.

"Its okay im here, im sorry Jisoo.."

"*sob* i-i thought you w-will never c-come" he said between his breathing.

"Hey breath slowly" i said caressing his cheek and looking at him as his breathing slow down.

"There you go, its okay" i hugged him again.

"You don't deserve to be hurt like this"