"Uhmmm... mom?" I cut off my thoughts and talked to my mom again.

"Hmmm?" She hummed in response. She's still busy with playing archery.

"How much do I love Jennie back then? What do I call her? How did I met her? When did we got married?----" I keep on asking questions that I want to be answered when my mom cut me off...

"Why don't you ask her about it? Only her can answer the things about the both of you. All I know is that you loved her so much that you are willing to fight for her in any way you can..." my mom uttered. She stopped for a while and looked at me lovingly.

"I hope you'll make it up to her, Lisa. Your wife has been hurting for so long" she said before continuing to play archery again.

"But I didn't mean any of it. I didn't know" I sadly said.

"That's why she's staying... because she knows you do not intend it. She believes in you, Lisa. Maybe your mind forgot about her, but you can always use your heart and you will remember what your mind has forgotten" she added.

She's right. I have to make things right with Jennie.

"Aissh!! I can't believe it! I have a wife!!" I laughed loud which made my mom laugh too.

"And you got yourself a pretty wife" my mom teased and we both laughed louder.

"And sexy too" I added, which, again made us laugh.

Then next, I didn't know what happened but my eyes want to find her... and that's when I saw someone peeking from the curtains of the huge glass windows of the palace.

I knitted my brows as I try to recognize the person but in a blink of an eye, the person was gone.

Or maybe it's just my imagination.

Mom and I played archery until we got tired

Mom and I played archery until we got tired. She's right, archery calms my nerves. Now I realized that she did it so that I can still remain calm as she tells me my story.

"Your highness, the dinner is served" the maid said and we both proceed to the dining area.

"Good evening, mom and dad" Jennie greeted my mom and dad. I felt like my heart raced again as soon as I saw her. Her eyes were puffy, did she cry all day?

"Good evening, Lisa" --what the fuck? Only Lisa? Last time she called me 'hon'. Aissh! It pisses me off!!

I smiled at her weakly and she responded the same. Is she giving me the cold shoulder?

We continued eating silently. And once done, I was about to talk to her but...

"Good night, mom and dad. I'd take my early rest" she said to my parents and they both agreed.

"Good night, Lisa" she said before dashing out and it made me feel sad. No kiss and hug? I felt sad.

"Don't tell me you'll let your wife sleep without fixing it, Lisa?" My dad -- the King asked me.

"W-what should I do?" I pouted.

"Your heart knows what to do" my mom said before kissing my head and both of them left already.

What should I do now?

I went out to the garden to catch some air then an idea came into my mind.

Flowers. Flowers can melt every girl's heart. I guess?

I hurriedly went to my car and found Mr. Yang standing beside it. "Are we going out, your highness?" He asked.

"Take me to the nearest florist" I said and he nodded.

Once we arrived, I carefully picked which flower should I give her. I don't even remember her favorite flower?

"Uhmmm... do you have tulips?" I asked the florist and she nodded in response. Okay, I think tulips suits her.

"Tulips, please"

I have been standing here in front of her door for already half an hour

I have been standing here in front of her door for already half an hour. How should I approach her? What should I say?

"Just do it, dork" I heard someone said, it's Somi.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed and she chuckled.

"What? Am I no longer allowed here? You know, just knock on the fucking door and talk to her!!" She whispered loudly before entering her room. Aish!!

Then I knocked.

I heard her murmured something but I was too nervous to focus on it so I just remained silent.

"What is it?" I heard her say coldly before opening the door.

"Hi, I'm Lisa... and I'm sorry for being such an ass earlier. Would you let me make it up to you?" I said.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! SO LAME, LISA!! SO LAME!!

----

Lisa's POV. Are you happy now? Her heart remembers ❤