Rolling Stones 2: Mick Jagger

Smut- Recommended song, Factory Girl (listen to the guitar mainly) and My Girl

     He sits across from you, his hair a mess and his guitar in his lap. He didn't play often, but often enough where he could pluck a few tunes when desired (interestingly he did play a bit of guitar) after playing a few chords his eyes darted up to your small words.
    "I want to learn." A small smile crept onto his face.
     "I'm not the best, but I can teach a bit..." he scooted on the yellow coach that he rested on. You fill the gap he made and took the guitar he offered you. You could play the piano so you had some grasp of music, but you've never played a stringed instrument.
     "The strings are E, A, D, G, B, E."
     "E again?"
     "High and low." You loved his voice. It would replay in your head like a broken record. Except, this was a broken one that you didn't mind.
     "To play an E minor, you play second fret A string, and second fret D string." You strummed the chord. It sounded horrid for you fingers weren't equipped to press that hard.
    "That's not too bad." Mick lied. You chuckled and tried to press harder and strummed it correctly.
     "There we go! Beautiful, Y/n..." Mick leaned in and kissed your lips. It was soft and gentle. Mick was always caring. He made sure you were loved as much as he possibly could. You placed the guitar down and sat in his lap. He intertwined your fingers and gazed into your eyes.
     "I'm so lucky." He leaned in and whispered. You grabbed his face stealing as many kisses as you possibly could. Mick pulled you close to him, deepening the kiss. His tongue begged for entrance. You very easily granted. You had longed for him all day and night, so this was an amazing feeling. His hand wrapped around your waist tightly. Your kiss continued and you could feel something beneath you. It sprung up slowly and startled you. You've never felt such a thing. It excited you. You had never had sex, but you finally felt like you were ready.
     "Mick," he hummed in response while kissing your neck, "I-I really want you. In that way..." he chuckled and continued to kiss you. His lips made there way to a spot on your neck that, once touched, make you yelp from joy. Mick slid off your skirt. You gasped as you felt him kiss your inner thigh.

     "Y/n, I love you. I promise this won't hurt that bad. It'll feel so good in the matter of seconds." He came up and kissed you on the lips, before slowly positioning himself.
     "It'll feel good. Trust me." He said before giving you a kiss and inserting himself. You gasped in pain. You didn't think it would hurt this bad. Mick noticed this and caressed your cheek.
     "We'll go slow. You're so good to me, my dear. I love you." You cooed at his words and he started to move very slowly. Soon enough, it started to feel really nice.
      "Mick... faster.." you moaned out, grabbing the edge of the couch.
     "Are yoy sure?" You nodded instantly to his question. His lips attached to yours as his pace got faster and deeper into you. You moaned loud enough the whole town could hear. Mick groaned at this and went faster. Mick's eyes were staring deep into yours. You suddenly felt a sense of ecstasy wash of you. You grasped on to mick, telling him what was going to happen.
      "Mick, I'm going to cum." You told him. As if it was a key to a lock, his thrusts got sloppy. You could tell he was close. He painted your name, curses spilling from his mouth along with it. You felt yourself spill onto his length, crying his name as it happened. Soon he bursted inside you, painting your walls.
      "That's was, so amazing." You said as he pulled out. Mick kissed you, going to get some towels to clean up. Once all clean, mick picked you up, carrying you to your bed. He feel next to you and you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.