Rolling Stones 1: Brian Jones

Imagine-Recommended song: Shes A Rainbow
As you sat the phone waiting for him to call you, you felt a drop of doubt in your stomach. Would he ever call like he said?
"Nine pm sharp on Saturday. Be ready." Well, it was officially 9:20 and there was no ringing. You let out a large sigh, flipping your third record of the night. You were listening to the newest Simon and Garfunkel record. You loved the sound of folkish rock. It soothed you. The way the strings were plucked and the harmonies that were sung. The rock made it exciting. There was a point where the music would blast into your ears, making everyone jump and twist.
As the thoughts about music swarmed your head, the long awaited sound woke you from your daydream-slumber. The yellow phone was taken off the rack and now by your ear.
"Brian?" You quietly asked into the phone, hopping it was indeed him.
"Y/n! Sorry I was late, my car broke down on my way home." You chuckled at his words.

The conversation went on for hours upon hours. When you finally fell asleep on the phone, he sadly put the phone down and slipped into his bed, falling asleep better than ever.

Hi! I'm sorry this is so short! I'm running out of inspiration already I guess haha. I hope you all enjoy!