Debate...

I woke up to someone tapping on my window. I looked up and saw the werewolves. My mates smiled as I groaned. "Five more minutes...Bucky isn't even up yet...." I said sleepily. They laughed quietly as I stood up and opened the window for them. Then I walked back to my bed. Wyatt, Wynter, and Willa went over to my bed. I laid down. Willa gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and so did Wynter. But I didn't care. Anyway it wouldn't be fair if Wyatt got a kiss and they didn't. I yawned and went back to sleep.

~Five minutes later~

I felt someone shake me lightly. I opened my eyes and saw Wynter. "Whaaaaaat?" I groaned. "We gave you five more minutes, so wake up sleepy head." Willa whispered. Then I stood up and did my morning routine. I left a note on the counter so Bucky wouldn't worry. Then I left with the wolves.

~Bucky's P.O.V~ 

I woke up and did my morning routine. Then I saw this note on the counter: 'I woke up early and headed to school with my mates. Sorry! Love, Becky.' Then I sighed. Ever since the werewolves got here, I barely got to spend any time with my sister. But as long as she's happy, I guess I'm a little happy. The Acey's were outside the door so I walked to school with them.

~Becky's P.O.V~

The final class before lunch was finally over. The werewolves surrounded me so nobody could get close during each and every class. I walked with Addi since I lost the werewolves so I could walk with her. But she ended up taking me back to the wolves. They started talking about the moonstone. Addi took out the box and opened it. But....it was empty. Addi and looked at each other in surprise. She had it while we were walking so what could of happened to it! They yelled at Addi. 

Then the wolves looked at me. Addi had walked away so it was only me and them. My mates walked up to me and sighed in annoyance. "Why won't you understand?! We only want the best for you! But all you do is make it harder to do so! I'm going to tell you this one more time. When we get the moonstone. We are going to leave Seabrook. And you are going with us. Understand?" Wyatt said, clearly annoyed. "I mean, you hang out with other people, you ignored Wynter and I at the gym yesterday, and today you tried to get away from us?! You are ours and only ours." he growled motioning to himself, Wynter, and Willa. "We'll be back later." was the last thing he said before walking away.

I just stood there. In shock. Then I snapped out of it and ran to the debate. I stood next to Zed and Eliza. Then the debate started.

Then Zed zom-d out. Bucky smirked. He started yelling at Zed to 'show everyone that he was a monster' I was surprised. I couldn't believe my brother. My own brother. Then I noticed that Addi necklace was what made Zed's Z-band malfunction. I was angry. Nope, scratch that. I was beyond pissed. Bucky was horrible person, Zed stole something from his girlfriend, and my mates wanted to keep me away from everyone that I love...