Chapter 1: Drik

Chapter 1: Drik

"Holy shit! Ain't that one big of a dragon."

"Sure hell it is. Cookie, I need you to wait here while I go hunt it."

"Waffle, are you high? I can handle a dragon that gigantic!"

"Oh, can you? Why don't you go try and defeat it yourself?"

Cookie stared at the dragon in a confident manner. He looked at Waffle once again, then faced the dragon. A thunderous roar emerged from the dragon, showing Waffle and Cookie that it was ready to battle.

"AGH!", screamed Cookie as he pulled out his pure steel, hand-made, Yushri sword. He sprinted towards the dragon in an attempt to slash it, but failed. Instead, the dragon whipped its tail at Cookie's unsteady body, and he flew a few yards into Blueberry Muffin Meadow. Although the meadow sounds quite splendid, it is infested with evil Berry Goblins that steal and murder local travelers.

"The Yushri sword is one weapon that does not belong in the hands of a retard like Cookie," Waffle whispered. "I guess it's my turn."

Waffle pulled out his favorite maple crossbow. The crossbow was a one of a kind. Its arrows pierced through any material from wood to steel. Waffle raised the crossbow up to his shoulders, trying to get a steady aim. The dragon roared in frustration as it flew towards Waffle.

"Eat shit, demon!", yelled Waffle, as he released the arrow from his crossbow. The arrow pierced rapidly into the dragon's neck. The dragon lost his balance in flight and landed on the ground. It laid a few feet in front of Waffle, weighing more than twenty tons.

"Ouch! That fucking hurt! Why'd you do that?!", roared the dragon.

Waffle was amazed as he heard the dragon speak. This dragon was no ordinary dragon.

"Did you just speak?", asked Waffle in shock.

"Of course I did! Dragons know how to speak! Well, some of them.", argued the mythical creature.

"Well I'll be damned. You're mine now.", said Waffle.

"What? I'm not yours! You know that dragon slave trading is illegal, right?", stated the dragon.

"I know what is and is not illegal. Nobody said anything about dragon slave trading. According to the Hunter's Guidebook,'Dragons that are either pierced, stabbed, or slashed by any object belonging to hunter must belong to the hunter unless declined by the hunter.' If the guidebook says it, then I'm not wrong.", proved Waffle.

"Oh, you sneaky little queer. You're a smart one. Unlike you're friend who attempted to strike me," responded the dragon. "Fine, I shall be your dragon, but you must know my name."

"What is your name, mythical creature?", questioned Waffle.

"It's Drik. Drik Weinermen to be exact.", answered Drik.

"Well, Drik, I'm Waffle, the hunter, and I am honored to have your acquaintance."