I started making breakfast, I turned on Criminal Minds from the kitchen because I can see the T.V. from the stove. I'm really not ready for this ending.

I was standing at the island watching the show and Milo started scratching at the door, I walked over and I let her in. I heard the bedroom door close, and I heard Billie's chains clinking together.

She sat at the island, and I walked over to the stove and put the food on the plate. I place in front of her, and she smiled.

Billie: "Thank you shorty."

Maddie: "You're welcome."

I kept my eyes on the T.V. because I swear if you look away for a minute you will miss everything. I can feel Billie staring at me, but I'm not going to acknowledge her.

Maddie: "When you're done eating, will you take my picture?"

Billie: "Of course."

It didn't take her long to finish eating. We walked over to a white wall, and she took pictures. We walked back over to the kitchen and she grabbed a water, I was kind of paying attention to the show, but I was also looking for a picture to post.

Billie: "Do you wanna cuddle on the couch while we finish criminal minds?"

Maddie: "You ask me that like the answer's no." I laughed.

We walked over to the couch and I laid between her legs, I unlocked my phone and pushed post on my Instagram post.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, belltwins, and 8,157,914 others

madisonvoyage: 🤑🤑🤑

billieeilish: FIRE

claudiasulewski: a bad bitch

The episode ended meaning that the next episode was the one is the one that Morgan leaves. I am not ready for this heartbreak I'm about to experience.

Maddie: "Oh my fucking god, this is the episode." I rolled on to my side and Billie wrapped her arm around waist. We were laying on the wider part of the couch.

Billie: "You want me hold your hand?" She said in a mocking tone.

I looked at her, I was not impressed with what she asked.

Maddie: "No, fuck you." I moved away from her, she still had her arm around my waist but I wasn't as close to her as I was.

Billie: "Don't get bold shorty."

Maddie: "I will do as I please." I could feel Billie smirking at me, but I was focused on the show.

I was watching the show for what felt like forever, and the episode had like seven minutes left. I know what to expect, but I don't know how much heartbreak to expect though.