xxx. BOO, YOU WHORE!

Start from the beginning

"No!" One replied immediately, rather embarrassed.

She laughed.

              "You're such a loser."

"You're a loser."

               "You're a-...hey!" Eden sulked as One elbowed her playfully. Then, spotting the binoculars, she snatched them from his hands and peered through them excitedly. "Has anyone cried yet?"

"Literally nobody," One smiled smugly, ready to win the bet of their's.

                 Eden looked for herself and identified that he was, in fact, right. And she hated when One was right. "Assholes!"

                  As the girl continued to observe the grieving ━━━ or rather, lack thereof, she heard a deafening crunch in her right ear. Eden frowned and turned to her brother, watching as he scarfed down his popcorn.

                 "You brought popcorn to my funeral?" Eden queried in disbelief, punching his arm. He laughed in response.

"Technically, it's not a funeral-"

                     He flinched when she punched him once more.

"Ow!"

                        The pair went back to observing the vigil, crunching on their popcorn. And as they fake snored during the very short speech of who Eden Lambert was, Eden noticed something. Bryce Hanlon was hovering over her candle, thinking for a moment as he hid something behind his back. When she spotted his sombre expression, she had the slightest glimmer of hope rise up in her. "Here we go."

One grabbed the binoculars and eyed him carefully. "Uh-oh. That the guy you've been screwing?"

                    Eden frowned. "Ew, how do you even know that, you little pervert?"

"Hey! I only interrogated a little Asian kid about what he knew," One defended.

                     "Jasper?" Eden asked and he nodded. The girl smiled in excitement and grabbed the binoculars back. "I swear to God, if Jasper doesn't cry, I'm going to be so pissed."

                      Eden went back to observing her ex-friend with benefits as he placed something on her shrine. However, when she looked a little closer, she frowned. "Is that a balloon?"

"What does it say?" One asked, squinting slightly. And when he read the words 'Get well soon!' he burst out laughing. Eden hung her mouth open in shock, almost giggling herself.

                       "I'm dead, not fucking ninety!" Eden declared and One tried to catch his breath amongst his chortling.

                        However, when their money-maker strolled over to Eden's shrine, they went straight back to focusing on their target, ready to win the bet. Jasper Hammond looked a little nervous as he lingered at the grave, staring back at Eden's face with an expression that almost resembled guilt. They studied him intently, trying to figure out exactly what it was he was doing. The boy threw a glance to his left and a glance to his right to ensure nobody was watching him. Then, when the coast was clear, he went for it.