xxvi. TRICKS UP HER SLEEVAGE AND A TWIX IN HER CLEAVAGE.

ACT iii

ACT iii. day of the dead. haha, get it ?
CHAPTER xxvi. ❛ TRICKS UP HER SLEEVAGE AND A TWIX IN HER CLEAVAGE.

mooring dock, turgistan

day of the dead.

                 "LET'S GO THROUGH IT ONE MORE TIME," One instructed his little sister as he helped Five carry their weapon's crate. Zero dragged her own, groaning in annoyance. Of course, he was just trying to be thorough. But in the girl's personal opinion, he was a thorough prick. She sighed as she dropped the crate, looking back at her brother in exasperation. Zero knew her cover and she knew it well. She was the one to come across Rovach's e-mails in the first place. So upon discovering that the dictator had made plans for an arranged marriage between himself and a powerful businessman's daughter, One had taken up the opportunity. The opportunity to narrow down Rovach's exact location during their mission and have their very best ghost with him at all times.

Under the alias of his future wife.

                 "Ayaila Vanderbilt, daughter of Caeser Vanderbilt ━━━ the Filipino Secretary of National defense. My father discussed an arranged marriage with you over the phone and sent me to your yacht so that we can meet," Zero told her brother, smiling falsely as she went on with her alias carousel. Surprisingly enough, it wasn't her first rodeo. And just to prove it, she put on an insolent voice to show off her sarcasm. "I really hope you like the white dress, Mr. Alimov. The wedding would be a complete disaster otherwise."