Before we get started...

A couple of notes so as not to confuse anybody: 

1. This Wattpad book contains two versions of the same novel. The first, which you'll start on the next page, is a very early draft. All chapters with a full title (like "Admissions," "MacMillan," and "Sam") belong to this early draft, titled Boarding with the Bad Boy.

The second, which begins on a chapter titled "The Boarders: 01" is a heavily altered version, which was published on iBooks and Kindle under the title The Boarders in September 2018. All chapters belonging to The Boarders will be numeric, with "The Boarders:" at the start. 

If you like the new version--or either version!--it would mean a great deal if you supported me by purchasing and reviewing the novel on iBooks or Kindle ($0.99 USD). OR, if that's not an option, please just vote and comment the heck out of it. I love hearing from you all. 

2. There is no sequel to Boarding with the Bad Boy. I began one once, but I never got past the third chapter, and if you read The Boarders, you'll understand why. So much of the story changes, it's very hard to dive back into the draft #1 versions of Logan and Sam.

3. Speaking of story changes, those that detest the ending to BwtBB may be happy with changes I made to The Boarders

If you can't stand reading the same book twice in a row (and, to be fair, why would you want to?), skip to the end of The Boarders. You'll miss most of the changes along the way, but may still find some satisfaction. 

Never read BwtBB? Feel free to dive directly into The Boarders to get all the good stuff on your first read :)

That's it for now. I hope you love both BwtBB and The Boarders, and that you can appreciate Lo and Sam--and all their many flaws--as much as I do. xxxxc