《Gran torino》ch.8

Beginne am Anfang

"Is something wrong? Is there a reason you called me here?" I asked. "Yes.. izaka... today you had the same intentions as young midoryia... isn't that correct?" He asked. "Yes? I dont see what your getting here all might.." I said.

"Izaka... what are your thoughts on a being a hero?" He asked. "Being a hero?..." I looked towards the ocean and gave myself some thought. "Well.. I wanna be the type of hero that can save people with a smile on my face.. just like izuku.. and you... I wanna help the world and save lives... never take them... I wanna be the hero people look up to when they're in need of help... I wanna be the hero that's just like you all might." I looked back at him and gave him a smile.

"Izaka... you too can become a hero, just like me." He reached his hand out to me. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want you to inherit one for all... along with your brother."

I looked up at him in shock. "W..what?" I asked. He became all might and took out a piece of hair in front of me. "You can become a hero... just like me... with your intentions of being one and your outstanding abilities... you have what it takes to be worthy in becoming a one for all holder."

"All might... you must be serious.... are you sure... I feel izuku will become a better hero... i was once a villain... how does a hero live from that?" I asked feeling guilty... 'inherit one for all!? How... I was a villain..'. "I am positive and young midoryia was the one who suggested we give you one for all along with him. He sees potential in you izaka... and so do I." He offered me the piece of hair and said..

"Eat this!"

"Wait what?" I asked. "To inherit my power you must have my DNA!" I took the hair from his hand. "Alright...." I swallowed the piece of hair and literally almost choked but I'm fine.

"Is something supposed to happen?" I asked. "No not really... but you izaka are now a one for all user!" He deflated back into his old self. He walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Izaka..." I looked at him and I wanted to cry... but I didn't. "Thank you all might." I hugged him. "Your welcome." He hugged back. After a moment I separated the hug.

"I have a quirk now...." I mumbled to myself... "Wait! Am I gonna have broken bones like izuku?" I asked unsure. "Most likely... but it will take time for you to master one for all." He answered. "Wow... so I start my training with izuku now?" I asked. "Yes." He said.

I smiled and went of the stairs. "I'll see you tomorrow all might! And thank you!" I waved to him as he waved back. I walked down the side walk and kept thinking to myself.

'Am I dreaming?'

I made it home and took off my shoes. My mom came running in giving me a hug. "My baby! Congratulations! You did amazing!" I hugged back and thanked her. After I went inside I saw izuku on the table eating.

I looked at him as he raised his head to look at me back. "Congratulations..." He smiled. I couldn't help but give back a big cheeky smile and hug him. "Thank you izuku.." I whispered. "Its all you, Izaka." He whispered back.

Izuku POV

~ flashback at the festival ~

"Alright! I'm gonna go cheer on todoroki and kacchan! See you guys later!" Izaka went out and me and all might were left.

'I wonder...'

"All might?.." I looked to him. "Yes, young midoryia?" He asked. "Is it possible... for two people to inherit one for all at once?" I asked. "It's possible... but never really done before...why do you ask?.."