A place to rest your head

We finally make it to my new home yata opens the door then quickly closes it "shit..." I hear him say under his breath "Ya know your suppose to go in first before closing it right" I say behind him. He turns and looks at me with a scrunched up face "soo I haven't cleaned in awhile so it's pretty messy" "Hahaha that's all I kinda excepted it to be messy your a boy after all duh" I make a face at him he sighs then opens the door and walks in he takes his shoes off and i do the same there's a small hall that goes left and right yata stands in the middle "so that way is the kitchen and living room he points right and down here are the bedrooms" I stand and follow him he opens a door and throws his skate bored in and quickly shuts it. "That's my room and that's the bathroom and that's your room" he points to the last door across from his. I open the door and swing it open its dark and I get the smell of colonge i step inside and flip the light on there's a twin bed in the middle of the small room and a poster on the wall of a girl in a bikini and a sports car. I throw my bag on the floor and flop on the bed and state up at the celieing. Movement catches my eye and I sit up and see yata in the door frame he doesn't come in but just stands watches me with a amused smile on his face. I sit up and say "you know it's weird to stare at people" I stick my tounge out at him and he flips me off. "Hehehe" I laugh and reach for my bag and ruffle threw it "before I forget" I stand and walk towards yata and extend my hand with "thosand dollors this should cover at least 2 months plus utilites and some food but I'll get food as I stay as well" "Uh thanks" yata takes the money and shoves it in his pocket. "Well I am taking a shower" I say and turn on my heel and take off the jacket yata gave me I throw it on the bed and bend down to grab my bag I swing it over my shoulder and see yata had disappeared from the doorway I hear a loud crash and some cussing I stick my head out my room and see yata rummaging threw the bathroom. "Haha" I giggle to myself and hear my phone go off I decide to wait and go back to the bed and lay out on it.

Ko: Violet were are you!
Ko: VIOLET
Ko: at least let me know your alive please.

I smile to myself so he finally figured it out I wonder if it was the car that gave it away. Lost in thought I don't hear yata come back in the room "hey!" I jump when I hear his voice and almost kick him in the stomach "holy shit!" he backs up and catches my foot . "Oh fuck iam sorry" I say I look up at him and he's looking at me "hahaha...Hahaha" he starts to laugh "your really something you know that" he says you feel your face turning red as he looks at you "well I hope that's in a good way" you stick your tounge at him. "So I cleaned up a bit in the bathroom and I left a towel for you so you can shower now" he turns around quickly and heads for the door "are you hungry I am ordering pizza?" He asks "yea sure" you say as you grab your bag again and head for the door. The bathrooms small with a stand in shower and toilet against the wall a small sink and mirror sit opposite of that you stand in front of the mirror and take a look at myself my bruises are starting to fade that's good by tomorrow they will be a light yellow my healing is getting more rapid the cut in my forehead is starting to close to I take my shirt off and my under shirt my weights and pants I stand with my underwear on and look at my body it's pretty banged up but I've had worse I start the shower and wait till it's hot as I wait I brush my hair out. (Bzzzzzz bzzzzz) I look down at my phone thinking it will be ko again when I see a unknown number hmmm I open my phone.

Unknown: what's the second worst place in the world then the ocean?
Haha so he decided to talk finally a small smile comes to my mouth as I think of the boy I met today with all that pain in his eyes ( you can't save everyone Violet rember everyone must choose to be helped and saved you can't force a tree to grow and bare fruit you can only nutre it and showing love and only then will it bare you fruit in return. "Hahaha ok daddy" you reach for his hand as you walk togather in the garden ko always close behind) the memory still fresh in my mind even tho that was years ago father always said i had a elephant memory
Odd one: holidays at your parents house ><