hair

I fond myself in a store looking at hair dye ive never dyed my hair before so the small task is taking longer. "Uughh" i grunt to myself as i look at another box "how do girls do this" i mumble to myself "hey zinia! ....zinia hello!!" I jump when someones hand lands on my shoulder and swiftly turn around and i see Tatara jump back and puts his hands up "woah! Its just me" i look at the blonde boy and then it clicks "ah tatara right" he smiles "yup thats me so thinking about dying ur hair uh" i look back down at the box in my hand "yea i mean why not new city new look right" i shrug and look back down at the box "thats a great idea" says tatara "so what color u going for u could do urs like urs truly" he gives his head a shake and then smiles at me "hahah naw i dont think i could pull that off,, to be honest, i thought it would be cool to do like green ...but i think my hairs to dark for that" i feel a tug on my braid and see tatara looking at it "yea ur hair is pretty dark hmm...i got a idea" 2hrs later i find myself back at the bar "hey ya king" tatara waves over at the man with red hair that sitting at the bar smoking along with the other blond man "hi" i say and then see anna waving at me from her chair "hey izumo were going upstairs for alittle project k" he sighs "whatever just dont make a mess"
I walk over to anna and hand her a bag "here got this for you tatara said it was ur favorite" she takes the bag and see the red candy she smiles "thank you" i wink at her and head after Tatara as he hold the door open to the upstairs area as we enter i hear laughing and talking and see a few of the guys hanging out on the couches watching something on tv "hey guys!" Says tatara as he dumps my bags on the floor along with helping me with my hair he also helped me do some shopping hes got good taste in clothes for a boy. A few wave and say hello and another cones over to to me "hi iam yo i didnt have the pleasure of meeting u yesterday" he extends his hand to me "hi iam violet" i shake his hand "hey i thought u said ur name was zinina" says eric from the couch "i lied cuz u all creeped me out yesterday" i stick my tongue out at him "well violets a beautiful name" says yo he gives me a flashy smile and i feel my cheeks turning red "come on vi we got lots of work to do" tatara grabs my shoulders and starts directing me towards the bathroom. I sit on the toilet and watch as tatara mixes stuff togather he seems to know what hes doing. "So vi tell me hows living with yata?" I shrug "to early to tell its been one day but i have a feeling its going to work out" he smiles "it actually surprises me he offered u the room hes pretty timid around girls" i shrug again "ok lets get started lets un do ur braid first" i hold up my hand "wait just a sec" i reach for my knife around my waist and in a quick swipe i cut my hair it now hangs around my shoulders "wow u did that like a pro" says tatara as he takes the hair and tosses it in the trash "its a shame tho u had such pretty long hair but u look cute with short hair to" i blush alittle at the comment "haha thanks me and my brother were growing it out together so i guess now he wins" i shake the rest of my hair out and then turn around "i feel tataras hands combing threw my hair and pinning it up "ur hair is so soft so are u and ur brother close?" I sigh "yea until recently that is he...he kinda pissed me off so i haven't talked to him" the smell of chemicals reaches my nose as he applies stuff to my hair "siblings are always troublesome" "oh so u have siblings?" Tatara laughs "no iam a only child" i sigh "lucky hahaha" we talk more as he continues with my hair.

A few hrs later and iam done i look in the mirror and see the new me shoulder Length hair and the green goes threw out my hair my bang has heavy green in it upon request iam actually surprised it turned out so good i turn around and see tatara standing behind "well you like?" I smile and leap forward and hug him "i love it!! thank you so much" i pull back and see hes blushing "of course it was pretty fun" we head out if the bathroom and find the upstairs empty so we go downstairs and the bar is full of pple and there all talking and laughing with each other and i find myself getting alittle nervous i bite my lip as i look around and then they land on a familiar face hes looking back at me with wide eyes and i feel a blush creeping up my face then suddenly Yo is front of me "wow! Ur hair looks great i think u just got way hotter can i buy u a drink?" I rub the back of my neck "oh um yea i guess so" he grabs my hand and pulls me towards the bar i pull my hand free from him he gives me a odd look "oh sorry i didnt mean.." Suddenly somone bumps into him "leave her alone yo u dame womenizer" yata nods his head at me and i smile at him he rubs the back of his head "your hair dose look cool tho" i smile "thanks" i can feel yo looking at us and i glance over and see him giving us both weird glances "wow yata iam suprised ur even talking to her your usually scared of girls" yata face turns red "shut up yo and iam not scared of them so fuck off" yo holds his hands up "hahah chill out yata" someone comes over to me and pulls on my shirt i look down and see anna "here i saved this for you" she extends her hand and a red candy sits in the middle "aww thanks anna but iam not a big fan of cinnamon candy" she shrugs and pops the candy into her mouth and walks away "soo how about that drink" says yo i nod my head and follow him to the bar 

"nope not going to happen ur like what 16 right" says Kusanagi i narrow my eyes at him "really u think iam that young idk if i should be flattered or insulted" he leans against the bar "for your information iam 18 turning 19 in like a month so bleh!" I stick my tongue out at him "still to young i don't even let yata drink and hes been part of out crew for yrs" yo starts to laugh "well i guess a drink is out of the question anything else i can get you?" I sigh "a taxi so i can go home" i slam my head down on the bar " hey! Watch it!" Yells Kusanagi "u dont gotta leave the party's just started," says yo he pats me on the back as he laughs i lift my head up and look over at him "u know ur pretty handsy and its starting to annoying so touch me again and ill bite ur hand" he smiles and leans in "well maybe i like getting bite" i smile and then lunge at himhe taking by suprise and falls backwards on to the ground u pin him down "then i guess ill just drink you!" i yell and bite down on his neck he yells and in a few secs iam bing lifted off him "hahahah woah there vampire hahah cant have you attacking my pple" says mikito as he laughs yo stands up and moves away holding his neck "hey you asked for it i yell at him" i smirk as mikito seats me down in a seat "i have to admt that was pretty funny" says tatara as he leans agaisnt the bar "well thatswhat he get" i say and shrug "here" i look over and see a drink placed in front of me "thats was to funny not to earn a drink" i smile and grab the drink and chug it and slam the cup down "you werent suppose to chug it!" yells kusangi i shrug "one drink isnt going to do anything to me" i turn in my chair and watch as everyone laughs with each other i sigh "so thats what it looks like" i say and lean back in my chair "what looks like" ask tatara i look over at him "having friends" tatara suprises me by throwing himself on me and hugging me "awww violet ill be your friend" he says while smooshing his face against mine "hahaha ok ok jeeze"

The rest if the night is spent hanging out with everyone jokes were made laughs were shared and new friend's were made.