Who is... oh.

Sirius kissed back equally ferocious and his hands were squeezing the pretty girls hips. My jaw nearly fell to the ground.

No, you're kidding me. This isn't real, what in Merlins..

My knees felt week as I watched her tangle her fingers in his hair the way I usually do. I was confused, not even angry. The dizziness as I swayed near the ground didn't allow anger. 

What's going on? Why is he kissing...why is he kissing her...

I moved closer but struggled, the only support being the railings. I tried not to look down as I soon felt like throwing up. I crept up to them, my knuckles white from clutching the railings. This cannot be. "What are...what are you doing?" I croaked out, but they seemed oblivious to me even being present. I tried to pull myself together and gathered energy to scream. "What are you doing?! Get away from him!" Now anger was boiling inside of me and I stumbled the remaining steps to them. They finally broke apart and noticed me. My back was hunched and I probably looked like a mad man, but I didn't care. What is he doing? Pain soared through my heart as I pushed his shoulder weakly, a feeble attempt to rid him of his stance. 

He looked surprised to see me. Honestly surprised. 

What in the world is happening?

I started to speak, but few coherent words would come out. "What.. get away from him!" I mumbled and stumbled like a drunkard. "Get.. get.." I felt everything shut down and the icky, wretched damp walls where the last thing I saw as the world turned upside down and engulfed me into darkness. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I twitched. A warm hand was on mine. I heard mumbles and tried to open my eyes. The light blinds my eyes as I try to open them. Dark chocolate ones met mine. I heard fast footsteps coming towards me as I tried to make out the scene. The warm and squeezed mine again and my head was spinning less. My hand reached up to ball my hand into my eye. 

Where am I?

"What in the world?..." I croaked out to anyone who would hear me. Slowly, everything started to take shape and I was looking at the figures. I was in a bed, but the curtains were drawn around me and the people; I couldn't see what was behind the  white curtains. I shivered involuntarily and was looked at expectantly. The footsteps came nearer and came to a stop right next to me. A hand came into my view and was holding a flask with some sort of muddy recipe. I felt so heavy that at first I didn't realise a hand placing itself behind my head, gently supporting it as the other hand, with the flask, came closer. The warm hand squeezed mine again, reassuring as the flask was now brought to my lips. The smell was revolting. I sneezed my eyes shut so as to at least avoid the smell for them. "For merlins sake... What.." I tried to turn away, but the hand o the back side of my head wouldn't allow it and the contents of the flask touched my lips. I was too weak to gag, nearly too weak to be repulsive. I felt the contents slowly slide into my mouth and run down to my throat. At this point, I had no choice but to swallow. 

After having experienced the most sickening 'drink' of my entire life, my head stoped spinning and the figures where no longer blurry. The hand on mine, as I looked up, belonged to Sirius Black. A flashback hit me from the corridor and I flinched my hand back. He can't do that. He can't just betray me and then it's all right. In his eyes there was a flicker of hurt. I looked at the rest, who shred the same pitying glances. I went through them one by one and noticed that Mary  was missing. 

Why isn't she here?

I looked around, dazed, and could hardly make out my life. I was well confused, as to why I had landed in a hospital bed, as to why Mary was missing and why I had to take that potion. A few minutes past before a redhead shifted and stepped forward, grabbing my other hand. "Amberle, you've been under a very toxic and near deadly spell, and -" "Am I Amberle?" I heard myself say. I heard someone sniff in the background.

Am I Amberle?

I saw tears in Lilys eyes and endless worry. She sniffed but pulled herself together "Yes, you're Amberle Raylander." "I'm-" "Lily, and that's Sirius, Marlene and Peter... who are you?" I asked a dark haired boy with glasses. He looked surprised, grieved and sad at the same time. "I'm James Potter, do you remember me?" I heard his name and remembered him. I actually remember him. I smiled " Ah yes, James!" I lifted myself slightly from the bed with excitement, but fell back because of the weight of my body. I turned to the other boy and found that I don't remember him also. "I'm Remus Lupin, do you remember me?" he looked hopeful and I was about to encourage him. But I would have lied. I could not, for the life of me, remember him. I squinted. 

Come on, I have got to remember him.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are." his face fell and I felt sorry. "I'm Alice, do you remember me?" I was agin overcome by guilt. Her face was hopeful and I tried my best, but alas, nothing. "I'm really sorry." "Amberle, do you remember anything? Do you know where you are?" "In a hospital." James nodded at the answer and gave me a smile. "Yes, and do you know in what building you are?" I tried hard to remember and remember the corridor scene. I nod my head "Yes, I'm at Hogwarts." "You're a witch, you can do magic." "I can." I nod my head slowly. "And you're seventeen and a 7th year." I remember. "Yes, and I'm in a House called Gryffindor." Lily breathed out audibly next to me and nodded "Yes, that's true." "You're also-" suddenly the curtains were ripped open and a friendly looking elderly man with half moon glasses and a twinkling, heavy robe stepped towards me. "I think that is enough for today." he gestured to the people around me. "I think it's time Miss Raylander got some rest." " I Lloyd around and felt my eyes drop. Sirius, who hasn't said anything, now caught my attention. "Dream sweet dreams for me." I felt a heavy hand on my head, and felt myself become heavier and heavier, falling into the bed. The feeling of having to let go reached my heart and every inch of my body. I let go.

............................................................................................................

oooh, cliffhanger, Amberle can't remember everything.. will she remember her brother?

So sorry for not having published new parts, I've had time (quarantine you know how it is) but I've had a bit of a writers block. Anyway I'm back to writing now and hope that I have the motivation to write the next part soon. 

That's the end of Amberles adventure, but not the end of the consequences. 

Hope you enjoyed this part.