✿𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1:

- We were on the plane , I was thinking about Michael during this whole flight. Omg how much I loved this guy , how much I sacrified for him. I gave him my heart , and loved him like I've never loved someone before. But all what he did is let me down. I shouldn't trust him. And oh! I have to stop thinking about him. HE'S RUINING MY HOLIDAY.

- Well, it takes 10 hours to arrive to Huwaii since I live in New Jersey, so I decided to take a nap.
I woke up by someone shaking me, it's my brother, Jason.

Jason: Wake up , WE ARE IN HUWAII.

- I jumped when I heard his words.
He laughed at my reaction and continued:

Jason: Come on, move your ass girl.

- I can't believe that we arrived . I'm so excited!! I will enjoy every second in this beautiful island.

- After we took our bags and left the airport. We headed towards the hotel. When we arrived, I was amazed by the beauty of the place. Everything was perfect.

- We entered the hotel and we booked a suite for all of us.

The receptionist: this is your key, floor 3 , second door on the right. Enjoy!

The Smith: okay! Thank you !

-When dad opened the door I ran as fast as I could , because I wanted to be the first to choose the best room .

Jason: Hey!! Come back here. I'm your big brother, I should chose before you!

Me: Too late! Sorryyy!

- I said laughing before I entered the room overlooking at the sea.

- I locked the door and listened to Jason's voice :

Jason: Shitttt !

Mom: Language!

- I looked threw the window. And wow! The most beautiful view I've ever seen. It's a paradise on earth.

- It was 11pm and I was so tired so I changed into my pj's and I threw myself on the bed .

- Ahhh... I just arrived and I don't want to leave .
.
.
.

*Will these holidays make Zoe forget about Michael?
.
Don't forget to vote please thank u :)