IV. Harmony of the Roswaal Mansion

Start from the beginning

"I suppose that his words are quite annoying for my taste." Beatrice said.

"The more you get angry, the cuter you are." Scorpio said.

"Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Scorpio." Beatrice said in her usual tone.

'Does she feel emotions or what?!' The gorefield thought.

"Hmph, it's Betty' multi-purpose room, both library, and bedroom, I suppose." The girl replied.

"Talk about your token response. Are you one of the manual girls everyone's into now?" Subaru asked.

"Betty's had just enough. Time to teach you a lesson, I suppose." The girl said as she starts to approach Subaru in a pissed but cute manner.

"Uh oh. Better run away, Subaru. Puck said.

"Betty will do something good on that scene. Beatrice said.

"Yeah, and what would it be?" Felt asked.

"Hey, what are you gonna do?" Subaru asked nervously.

"Don't you dare move. Anything you'd like to say?" The girl coldly asked.

"D-Don't hurt me." Subaru begged. The girl touches his stomach and suddenly paralyzes him with electricity and making him fall down.

"Don't hurt me and then she hurts him. Meh!" Inosuke said.

"Betty did that on a purpose I suppose." Beatrice said.

"What did you do to me, you drill loli?" Subaru asked in pain.

"I only collected the mana from your body, I suppose. It confirmed that you are not an enemy." The girl replied.

"You're not human, are you? And I don't mean your personality..." Subaru uttered.

"She looked like one but she's an artificial spirit." Roswaal said.

"But a cute loli!" Scorpio exclaimed.

"Loli?" Beatrice asked.

"Only us Gods can know the meaning of it." Scorpio said, making some people pout at him.

"It took you long enough to notice, I suppose." The girl said.

"I take it back... Your personality isn't human, either." Subaru uttered.

"Do not measure a proud, noble being by your standards, human." The girl said as Subaru loses consciousness. He now wakes up once again in the same room.

"You just killed him." Al said.

"Betty didn't kill him. I suppose that I just gave him a proper introduction of myself." Beatrice said.

"But could you be a little gentle to him? Being strict always makes you age further. Even if you're a spirit." Inosuke said.

'Lies.' The gods thought.

"I know that ceiling." Subaru said.

"Oh, he has awakened, Sister." One girl said.

"Indeed, he has awakened, Rem." Another girl said.

"I, a denizen of the night, waking in the morning? I'm getting all emotional... I'd better go to sleep a second time. No, I woke up earlier, so that'll be the third." Subaru said.

"My, what a deadbat thing to say. Did you hear that, Sister?" One girl asked.

"Yes, truly a loser's words. I heard him, Rem." Another girl replied.