𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦

Start from the beginning

"w-wait!" meliodas gasped.

"captain, you have to stay here and protect elizabeth to the end!" diane ordered.

"you're as strong as the demon lord, so now that the curse is back, you're the only one that can protect her." ban said, "don't worry. we'll deal with the monster and while we're at it, take out the demon lord too."

"all right. i'm counting on you." meliodas said with a smirk. "but you be careful, you hear?"

mira smiled, appreciating the captain's concern. merlin raised her hand, "time to go!"

with a snap, the six of them were teleported away.

𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚...

"alright! this time, you're up, momma!" hawk exclaimed from on top of the large green pig. "i'm sure you already know this, but that swine bastard the demon king has been revived!"

suddenly hawk's mom burrowed herself into the ground, "...what? you're... 'sleepy'? what are you saying?"

hawk's mom rumbled beneath him and for a moment the small pink pig was silent.

"...what? 'the balance has been utterly destroyed... soon the king will be born'...?" hawk repeated his mother in confusion. he cried out, "what in the world are you talking about? the demon king's already come back to life! this is no time to be sleeping in, momma!"

he began running around in a circle, "fine then, i've gotta do something! think... think! no, i don't need to think... i'll just go with my gut—!"

he cried out in pain as he collided with the wall of the boar's hat.

𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚...

"s-so this is an indura!"

the hideous beast before them was enormous. it towered far above their heads, bearing five heads, each one different from the others. it had ten legs, resembling that of a spider; it also had a long tail.

mira narrowed her gaze, her eyes darkening as she prepared to attack. the indura's tail suddenly shot up, pointing straight into the air as if alarmed. she looked on in confusion as merlin spoke.

"it looks like it's reacting to our killing intent."

"eww... why does it have to look so bug-like? gross..." diane whined.

the indura's tail started pulsating and bugling up, cause diane to cry out in disgust. mira resisted the urge to cringe at the sight.

"countless magical energy auras are building up in the tip of its tail...?" king observed.

"no... those are... life forces!"

suddenly a large white egg sack-like object shot out of the indura's tail before expanding and bursting.

diane cried out in horror, "what is that?!"

"it exploded and scattered?"

"are those some kind of spores? no, they're way too big for that..."