Golden Core

They say that ignorance is an absolute bliss! Is it true? If it is, then why do I feel absolutely horrified right now? How could I never understand the pain you're going through? Didn't I pride myself for loving you wholly? If my love was true then why couldn't I see the change even though I knew you were different? Why did I believe the world and not support you when you needed me the most? Why didn't I come to Yiling and stand by your side? Why...why did I loose to you Wei Ying? Why did I loose to the pretense you put up? Why did I not see the facade you wore so beautifully? You're fragile life was being torn apart and I could do nothing but be a bystander. Why couldn't I see what you were trying to tell me all along?

You renouncing Suibian. You renouncing the path of cultivation. You giving up your honourable status and yet you never ever gave up the one thing that everyone eventually does, your humanity.

You're most humane than all of us my dearest Wei Ying and I apologise, I didn't belive you even when you asked me too. So blinded was I with the the thought of honour, I refused to give you benifit of doubt.

Will you ever forgive me? My love.

Today your Lan Zhan's soul is so broken that only your forgiveness can mend it. I am truly at loss of words. I can neither cry nor show my wrath. Who can I blame but myself? I lost against you my Wei. Your humble soul truly is so precious to me.

Come back.

This Lan Zhan only loves you.

I am glad to have Wen Ning with me on this small ferry that we have boarded for he is the one who can tell me the truth

I am glad to have Wen Ning with me on this small ferry that we have boarded for he is the one who can tell me the truth. I am glad he was there when Wei Ying had no one.

"Master Wei pleaded with my sister to transfer his golden core into Yunmeng Sect Leader. He knew Young Master Jiang was a competitive man and if he did not have his golden core he would be utterly shattered. They just lost Lotus Pier to the Wen Clan, Master Wei was unable to see Young Master Jiang broken too." Wen Ning rows the boat quietly "My sister refused him at first because never had anyone tried this before. Yes, she did write theories but they were all just theories nothing was tested. When he found her notes she flatly refused him because no one allowed her to try it on them. Why would they? Who wouldn't want to reach great heights and Master Wei was truly a successful cultivator. She knew if they were unsuccessful either they both would loose their core or their life."