pt. 11

I woke up from a slight pain on my bruised wrist. I then felt someones grip on my waist tighten. I immediately turned over and saw Benny sleeping there next to me, peacefully. His hand never left my waist. I saw some blood on his lips which confused me. I wonder where it came from.

Its pretty obvious him and I were late for school already. I groaned and sat up slowly, I tried to ignore the pain but it just got worse and worse as time passed by. I then heard a faint voice come from the boy behind me.

"You feeling okay?" He questioned, putting his on my shoulder.

I looked over at him with an annoyed look. "Does it look like it??"

He slowly backed up away from me. "Jeez.. i'm sorry." He frowned.

"And why didn't you wake me up?!" I rolled my eyes and rubbed them slowly.

"I just thought you should stay home today!"

"Benny, i'm fine. I could obviously fucking go to school." I groaned.

Before he could respond I quickly walked out of his room. I ran to my bathroom and looked into my mirror. I observed my bruised eye and frowned. I can't believe Jayden did that to me. I thought he was different..

I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. I knew I would end up missing a lot of school work if I missed this day so I might as well go. I then put on a nike sweater and high waisted jeans. I lastly slipped on a black belt and nike air forces.

Once I finished getting ready I quickly put on my backpack and headed out of my room

Once I finished getting ready I quickly put on my backpack and headed out of my room. Benny suddenly stopped me from leaving my room.

"Woah, woah, where are you going?" He asked.

"School." I replied.

"Taylor, its better if you rest."

"Benny no. Im fine." I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way.

"Alr- Alright. Just wait for me, okay?" He sighed and walked away to his room.

I groaned and leaned up against the wall. "Hurry up." I shouted.

As a few minutes passed by, he ran out of his room and met me in the leading hallway. "Damn, how'd you get ready so fast?" I questioned with a small chuckle.

He ignored my question and walked past me, opening the door quickly. I looked at him with a confused look and attempted to catch up to him. He then bent over a bit and leaned down. "Hurry and hop on." He added.