I was so shocked to react in her words.

She has healed now!? Really? That means.. means I can get back my best friend again!

My mind was so blissful that I forgot my own sorrow and pain.

"But.." I looked at her after hearing her voice.

"You can't force her to remember things of your own. She needs a trigger for it and she needs to find it by her own! Only if she forces you or anyone or herself to remember things then her memories can come back by her own, naturally and completely without any risks!" I nodded my head with her.

"From now on if she argues or talks abour her some pieces of memories only then push her forward for it. Her mind will be regained those memories again!" Doctor Odhni finally completed her speech.

"Okay doctor I will remember it now!" I got up from the chair after thanking her and came outside of the hospital to the parking lot. Now my destination was 'Bish Home'. But before that I had to go to my office for some important documents as my secretary informed me about my current deal.

**************

"Vyom what made you so late? You should have come for the puja before. Sadhvi ji also has gone now! What were you doing?" Mom asked angrily. Suman Aunty was trying to calm her down.

"My works at office mom. I had some urgent works to accomplish." I said with my casual face.

"Work..work only work!" Mom yelled while aunty tried her best to control her.

They reminded me of Shivani and Sharanya's bonding. They were also like them. Just like them, mom and Aunty were also best friends since their childhood which made me and Sharanya close as well in our childhood.

It was after Sunset. At the outside world the darkness started to fall. I was talking with aunty about the puja and other things. Dad and uncle were talking about their business.

Suddenly I heard the sound of footsteps from the upstairs. After a while Sharanya had come here. Her face was all red, no trace of smile. She was holding something on her hand.

What's wrong? Is she angry?

She came near us and lift her hand in which she was holding that thing, a photograph. My eyes became wider after realizing what it is. The photo of my engagement with Shivani! All of them became deadly silent after seeing it.

She looked directly into my eyes.
"Vyom, I need answers RIGHT NOW!" She yelled at me.

Suman Aunty went near her.

"Sharanya what is this? Don't you have any manners? This is how you are speaking with your best friend?" Aunty said with a nervous voice, pretending to be tough, trying to escape from this matter as usual. But failed miserably as Sharanya didn't pay attention to her at all.

"Not today mom. He needs to answer me now. Even if you have problem with that why don't you tell me everything instead of him! You know as much as he knows. I just want my answers. That's it." She said firmly. Her voice made Suman Aunty finch in horror.

I could see determination in her eyes, just like old days, that old Sharanya used to have.

"Sharanya, dear. Please calm down. This is not what you are thinking right now. It is just a photo..." Mom came near her pleading. But she didn't melt in it at all.

"Photo of Vyom's engagement which I can't even remember happening!? Please Aunty stop lying to me. I am done with this." Sharanya said with exhausted voice.

The most anticipated moment had come finally. The words of Doctor Odhni were flashing back to back in my mind.

She finally found the trigger! Finally!