❦𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘵.2❦

Sam's POV.

I drove back to the apartment complex and helped Colby to his place. When we got in his apartment I went to the bathroom to search for medical supplies. I found everything I needed to fix Colby up and made my way back to him. I stopped dead in my tracks when I seen him leaning against the sink... shirtless. The dim lighting from his kitchen shined on his abs perfectly and shapped every muscle on his body beautifully. I couldn't help but stare, I was practically drooling.

"My eyes are up here sweetheart." Colby said deeply while smirking. I blushed deeply and rushed over to him almost tripping. I put the stuff down on the counter and grabbed a wet rag and patted the dry blood off his eyebrow.

"That's gonna leave a scar colbs." I say quietly, stitching up his eyebrow.

"It's okay." Colby said softly.

After I finished cleaning him up, my eyes bounced down to his abs. I noticed that there was a huge bruise forming there. I lightly ran my fingers across the purple reddish skin. Colby winced in pain and grabbed my wrists softly looking down at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you colbs. You know I would never do that-"

Colby caressed my cheek with his hand and kissed me lovingly. I moaned softly as I melted in his touch. I pulled away pretty embarrassed that I just moaned from a kiss. Colby chuckled lightly giving me another peck on the lips.

"I- I'll get y-your bath ready for y-you." I say stumbling over my words. I quickly walked to the bathroom and started his bath. I thought I would make it more relaxing since I knew he was in pain.

This looks a bit much but I don't really care, he needs to be pampered

"Colbs your bath is ready!" I say loud enough for him to hear me.

"Woah, I didn't know you went all out." Colby said laughing

"Yea I just figured it would help with some of the pain." I said smiling at him. I got nervous when i saw a devilish smirk form on his face. He walked up to me and leaned down to my ear.

"Wanna join?" Colby said devilishly as he placed light kisses on my ear and neck. Holy shit. Not gonna lie my body was aching for his touch, he just knew how to get under my skin in a good way. I let out a needy sigh and nodded my head slightly, allowing Colby to just have me already.

We stripped from our clothes and got in the tub. Colby didn't hesitate to pull me closer to him to continue our make out session. I loved every moment of this and I never want it to stop, his lips were so..... addicting. Unfortunately the water got cold and our fingers got all wrinkly. I got out the bath and started to dry myself off, Colby did the same. Once I was dry I turned around and I was immediately picked up and thrown onto Colby's bed softly, mind you WE'RE STILL NAKED!(hehe) Colby climbed on top of me and continued our loving kiss, and well one thing led to another, and he made love to me. It was truly amazing, I've never felt so alive, so wanted, loved.

"Colbaeeeee,now I have to go take showerrrrrrrr." I whined looking at my lover. He giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Mmm, are you asking for another round." Colby said thirst lacing his words.

"Nooooo!" I said dramatically getting up and walking to the bathroom. Colbs gave me a pretty hard slap on the ass before I walked away. I bit my lip in pleasure but I'm really not in the mood anymore. I took a quick shower and got out. I dried off and put on some clean boxers and a really big baby blue T-shirt that could count as a night gown for me. I walked out the bathroom seeing Colby had put on some boxers and also playing on his phone. He put his phone away when he saw me.

Colby's POV.

I seen Sam come out the bathroom so I put my phone down. OMG he looked so freaking adorable in that shirt 🥺 he was definitely baby, my baby. I smiled and made grabby hands signalling for him to lay on top of me. He did so and I turned off my lamp.

"Thank you colbs." Sam said softly as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"What for?"

"For sticking up for me."

"Of course. Nobody fucks with my other half." I say softly as I put my hands under his shirt and started to rub his sides.

"I love you colbs."

"I love you too Sammy. " I say as sleep consumed the both of us.

________________________________________

I really liked this one shot( EDIT: no I don't. I want to fix everything about this but I don't know how. I'm on the verge of unpublishing this fcking book) , well two shot but any ways I've been sitting on this idea for a little bit now so I decided to write it today😊

As always request are open, so comment things you might want a one shot about ❤