❦𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦?❦

( A/N so this is going along with the pandemic that is happening currently and this is also before LA went on lockdown.)

Colby's pov.

Ever since this whole quarantine thing started happening, me and Sam have gotten pretty close, closer than we were before and recently I've started to grow feelings for him. I don't know why but my heart just wants what it wants. I tried to convince myself that this is just something that will blow over in a day or two, but nope it's been almost a month and these feelings grow stronger by the second. I mean I can't have feelings for him he's with kat, I can't do that to him. ALRIGHT ENOUGH WITH THE THOUGHTS COLBY, YOU'RE DRIVING YOURSELF INSANE. I let out a huff of boredom and decided to text sam. NO.

To Sammy 🥺: hey

To colbs🥰: howdy partner 🤠

To Sammy 🥺: 😂, um I was wondering if you had any plans today?

To colbs🥰: I don't, did you want to hang out?

To Sammy🥺: be ready at 6 😊

To colbs🥰: okay🖤

Sam's pov.

I wonder what colbs is planning. I hope it's something sweet, yea I may or may not have grown feelings for colbs. What am I saying I love him, but I'm with Kat. I don't know what to do. I hate being in a love triangle.

time skippy°~

Colby's pov.

After coming home from setting up what I had planned for Sam and I, I had realized that it was 5:30. "Shit." I need to get ready. I took a 15 minute shower and got out. I dried and styled my hair before looking for an outfit to wear. I was pleased when I found this.

Perfect

Perfect. I threw this on along with some rings and a necklace as always. I sprayed a few pumps of Cologne on me and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I was done with that i checked the time and it was already 5:58. Nice. I grabbed my keys and checked myself in the mirror one last time before I walked to Sam's apartment.

I rang Sam's doorbell and waited patiently, I heard a small "just a second." From the other side of the door. Sam opened the door and wow.

My god he looks amazing

My god he looks amazing. "Damn." I said under my breath. Sam blushed and started to play with his fingers before he spoke.

"Please don't tell kat, I don't know what I would do if she found out-"

"Sam it's okay I won't say anything." I said reassuring him.

"Oh, I can change into something more appropriate if you would like." Sam asked slightly nervous.

"No no you look beautiful." I said smiling while I grabbed his hand.

"Thanks." He whispered as his cheeks burned up. I laughed lightly.

"Are you ready to go out to dinner? " I asked

"Like a dinner date?" Sam asked smiling.

"Yea like a dinner date." I said giggling. I grabbed Sam's hand once again and dragged him down out to my car so we could go to the spot I set up. I hope he likes it, I really do.

time skippy°~

Colby's pov.

Once I drove to the spot, I had to blindfold Sam because I wanted the sight to be a surprise.

"Colbs, do I really have to be blindfolded? I hate not being able to see in front of me." Sam whined.

"Yes you have to be blindfolded, you'll thank me later I promise. " I say giggling.

"Fine." Sam says while sticking his tongue out at me.

"Such a child." I say laughing. "We're here." I say. I see Sam smile brightly once I took the blindfold off.

Sam looked at me with tears in his eye's and hugged me

Sam looked at me with tears in his eye's and hugged me. I heard him say 'I love it.' But it was muffled due to his face buried in my chest. I chuckled, "Anything for you."  I said kissing the top of his head. He pulled away and his face was red and his eyes were puffy. I wiped the tears off his face and rubbed his cheek with my thumb, he smiled.

"Thank you colbs." Sam said

"I told you so." I said smartly. He playfully rolled his eyes grabing my  hand and walking to the picnic.

Me and Sam ate our food and started to play tag, he tagged me first and ran away but he wasn't fast enough. I eventually caught up to him and wrapped my arms around him and giggled 'your it' into the side of his neck. I held onto him and never planned on letting go, this moment felt amazing. We sat down on the sand, Sam sitting in between my legs and my arms still around him. We watched the sun go down along with the waves crashing against each other.

"Well this was a nice way to spend quarantine together." Sam said giggling leaning back against my chest and resting his head on my neck.

"Yea, it was." I say smiling, not taking my eyes off the ocean. For some odd reason my brain thought it was a good idea for me to think out loud.

"I'm in love with you sam." Did I really just say that?! I'm so fucked! I heard Sam giggle be for he spoke.

"I'm in love with you too colby." I heard him say, I've never felt so relieved.

"You are?" I say quietly, moving Sam so he was facing me.

"Yea." Was all he said before he kissed me. I will forever cherish this moment.

________________________________________
Hello... Again 😅 I kinda liked how this turned out. I thought it was cute. I know Sam's outfit doesn't really match but, I couldn't find the shirt I was looking for ;-;  anyways hoped you liked it. 💙

K bye lol✌🏽