"What'd they say?" She asked quietly as she placed a hand on Jacobs back and stood up.

"We can stay there." She told her as she worked fast to get what they need so they could hurry up and go. She didn't want to be in the apartment longer then needed. "If you want to come you can. But if you enjoy living in the apartment, alone, you can stay."

Hope started to whine so Isabel held her close and rocked her as she went to the kitchen table and started rifling through the toys and other possessions that are sitting on top of it.

"What do you want to take?" She asked her daughter but Hope made no indication of what she wanted and instead clung to her mother. Isabel picked the first thing up and showed it to her. "What about your little knight?" She then picked up a stuffed horse. "What about the horsey?"

Isabel's eyes drifted to one of Jackson's flannel shirts hanging over the back of the chair across from her and a short flashback of Jackson dying overwhelmed her. She quickly grabbed the rabbit and Roses wolf. "Bunny and wolf it is. Let's go."

Hayley who had been watching Isabels frantic movements frowned as her own hazel eyes landed on the flannel of her Alpha. She pushed her sorrow down and followed Isabel out of the apartment with Jacob soundly sleeping in her arms. Both women leaving the wooden knight and the horse on the table next to Jackson's shirt.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel had just shut the door to the nursery after putting her kids down when her phone rang. She furrowed her brows and answered it. "Josh? What do you want?"

"Listen I know you're grieving over your husband but Davina is up to something fishy with. And I know she listens to you..."

Isabel sighed and nodded to herself. Helping Davina seemed a hell of a lot better then staying around the Mikaelsons at that moment. "Okay. I'll see what I can do."

"Just like that?" He asked clearly surprised she'd agreed so fast. "I thought-"

"Leave it, Josh." She interrupted harshly. "I'm helping. Don't question it."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel had gotten Davina on the phone and asked what she's doing to make Josh so nervous. And Davina told her about having a spell that may work to bring back the dead that Aya helped her obtain, she just needed to get confirmation so she was going to be temporarily killing herself. Which was enough for Isabel to demand where she was and go there.

"You're crazy, Vina," Isabel told her once she stepped into the attic of St. Anne's church. "This isn't safe. You know what Aya helped do? She helped hurt me and murder my husband."

"I know and I don't trust her as far as I can throw her and I won't let her trick me but we got a real shot of bringing back two people who deserve to be alive. You can do with her what you wish once this is done just please? Let me do this?"

Davina meant a lot to Isabel and it was clear with the way she handled her. And while she could be dangerous and mean Davina was pure with her intentions. And she would never fault Davina of all people for that. "There's people who will hunt you down if they find you there, I hope you know."

"Well if it isn't safe then maybe you could come with me? And make sure I'm okay." Davina gave her a look that almost made her cave. "I'm doing this with or without you. It's your choice."