Chapter 1

Aloha ! My name is Christopher Travis and I'm a model for David Giampiccolo. I am 23 years old and I am from Hawaii . I currently live in Los Angelos with my best friend Akoni. All of my life it has been hard because I am gay . My family accepts me but I have a hard time finding love . Every guy I ever dated, either used me for my money or cheated on me . The last guy who I dated name was Zuri. We had been dating for 2 years. I thought that he was the love of my life and we were going to get married and have children. Boy was I wrong . I caught him in our bed f*cking another guy on our anniversary.

FLASHBACK
-----------------------------------------

I was driving home coming from my photo shoot with Karruche listening to "XO" by Beyoncé . I was on the elevator with chocolates and wine . When I was close to the door I could hear moaning . I thought that he couldn't wait until I got home so I thought that he was  jacking off . I opened the door and I walked to the bedroom with the chocolate and wine in hand . I opened the door and what I saw didn't surprise me . I've been hurt many times before but not this bad . I thought he loved me .

Christopher : Baby, what's going on ?
Zuri : Baby it's not what it looks like .
Christopher : Oh really, then what does it look like ?
Zuri : It was just a quick f*ck baby . I really love you and I'm --(gco)
Christopher: What you gonna say you're sorry ? If you really loved me you wouldn't have done this . I'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE ! YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT ! ON OUR ANNIVERSARY!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ! GET OUT NOW ! Zuri: Baby no forgive me please I promise I won't do it anymore . I love you I will do anything .
Christopher : You're full of bullsh*t get your sh*t now .
I threw the chocolate and wine and him and the boy . I was so upset. I took all of his clothes and shoes out of the closet and threw them out the window. He tried to punch me but I dodged it . I began to beat him and cry . After a while the boy grabbed me off of him and I punched the boy in the face . The boy was so scared that he grabbed his clothes and left. I left the house and came back to find it empty . I was so broken I made a vow to stop dating .

FLASHBACK OVER
-----------------------------------------

Sometimes I cry myself to sleep . When I was a kid , My mother used to say to me " Ko Aloha Makamae E Ipo Aloha Au la 'Oe " that means sweet heart you are so precious I love you . I repeat it every night to remind myself of my worth . Sometimes I think that I won't ever settle down and I'll be alone . Maybe these heartbreaks mean that true love will come my way one day . 

S/N: Please comment and vote . If you want to be a co writer or add an idea send me a message or put it in the comments. The title means may our love last forever .