Codex spells

Against sudden illness

Puton purpuron +... + catulon these names I will give to you in the name of the Father, the Son and the

Holy Spirit, which Almighty God will issue to you from this sudden illness. Holy,Holy, holy... KX K. The. The Almighty Heavenly Father will refer you to this disease.Against FeversIn the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I conjure you einni of the seven colds,sisters who are, One is called Ilia, 2 Restir, 3 Jogalia, 4 Suffogalia, 5 Affrica, 6 Ionea, 7 Ignea.I conjure you colds, of whatever nation, in the name of the Father, the son, and theHoly Spirit,For the Nativity of Christ,by the Baptism of Christ,by the fast of Christ,for the Passion of Christ,by the Cross of Christ,for the Burial of Christ,by the Sepulcher of Christ,for the Resurrection of Christ,for the Ascension of Christ,for His Holy see,by angels and archangels,by the powers and principalities,by cherubs and seraphimfor the Holy Mary the Virgin Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christand by John the Baptistand by the 4 evangelistsand by the 12 Apostlesand by the 12 Prophetsand by the bones of all the saints who are in Heaven and Earth,for all these invocations I conjure that your colds have neither place nor powerin this servant of Godbut go back where you came from.Amen. Amen.

KXK Pater creed

Señor Ne UIG also against fevers fexes drex Artifex. Dino blood drinkest you and you eatest flesh and blood in washest you (Kolla tempus) but gather 150 nails / claws and lie down in one place like a bovine lamb. Sleep now and always and in all perpetuities. Amen. Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on this man. I hate registered with us that you have 150 claws, put end your affliction of this man, neither feet nor hands, nor his body but they are in one place

wrapped / rolled. Mary, Most Holy Mother of God, help now and always and in allperpetuity. Amen. 

Dino, you are truly wild and wild through and through. For the enlargement of you are humanthrough all the members like a lamb bovine in the home. Dino, you have sworn and swornfalsely 100 times more. 100 times more insane allowed, entered through allhuman limbs. You don't have the power of your place, but you must sleep like a lambcattle in man, for you he has sworn under oath and false sworn declaration in man bythe Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. I attach you to the Word of God and the Holy Apostles, and I adjure him of Saint Mary, the Mother of God who forces you in the place given by God to you.Amen.

Page X

Experiment with nail boy through perceived theft. You must first have a virgin, the spotless child and put him in a shady house, turn the boy's face to the west and standing in front of him and to the east faces the nail boy color with TB oil drops, place the thumb to the flame of a candle and they recite these names on the nails of the boy. Afriel Janiel Janifriel. I evoke him from Alpha and Omega. Of life Lord, ruler of Heaven and Earth, who you have come and show you this nail boy and do not delay in fulfilling the promise. The right hand of the Lord FEC virtue dd ex. I. And when you said usum, they cover over the boy's head, and if the boy sees no man will tell him, let your peers they come from that they can kill the ibex and eat. And then you will have to ask the boy, and the you desirest [and] that are pointed to you. As in a dream you have to see the robbery that has committed. You must carry these cards in your left hand, with you Adlgg, saying so. On behalf of Jach, Adonai, Jachi, Here. Ezechi, Jos. Name me holy angels Michael Gabriel, Raphael. I will conjure by the Holy Names of God that in this m (?) Ete you show me the truth about this issue. Go and his dream of plotting. Paulos. Zani. Show us in peace. From me from this affair. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

Make two cardstocks, one for each ear, keep the other in the left hand

A s h