submerge

It is a strange desire, yet sometimes I feel the need to be completely submerged into the things of the earth. When the sky is that lovely shade of gray it always seems to invoke within me the most desperate thoughts. When combined with music, it's a spiritual experience of the most extraordinary nature. It's almost as if you  can feel the power the land holds beneath it's surface. So full of it in fact that it can almost be seen, if only by the true seers. The way the darkness of the mountain range melts into the brightness of the  never ending sky. The way it seems to, if only for a few moments, appease the desperation of my mind. These thoughts are made of a content kind of sadness. So that I feel elated when they make their presence known, but also a deep, never before known, lonely brand sadness of  which can only be felt and never explained. My greatest wish is that I could capture emotions like photos on a camera, so that I can go back whenever these thoughts arise and sink myself into them as deep as my mind will allow. To be so far down that I'm no longer human, only soul combined with the elements. The more I ponder on what this exact feeling is, the more enthralled with it I become.