7

Two months have gone by and in that time frame Paul has moved in with me, Leah has found her imprint and calmed the hell down also she stopped trying to start shit with me. I had met the Cullen's. I sadly met Bella not that I wanted to but since Jacob hasn't imprinted he is lovesick with her even though she is using him for her own pleasure.

~~~~~

Since I have become five months pregnant I sent a letter to my dad with some ultrasound pictures telling him he is gonna have a granddaughter.

Paul and I decorated a room into her Nursery

We put

Over her head and a quote

over her changing table.

I decided that since Paul would have her as his princess why not add some Native decor for the room as well since its part of her culture. I bought the dream catcher and the picture of the quote.

When I showed Paul the two items he smiled and thanked me.  I told him it was only right since he is a native American that she has her culture in her room.

"So I was thinking the name Kai for her first name," I told Paul as we walked over to Sam's since I was told by my doctor that a lot of exercise will do me good. and Emily's isn't that far from my place.

"Meaning willow tree," He said

I nodded my head.

"Kai Lahote... I love it"

I smiled and kissed his cheek as we walked into Emily's and Sam's. I saw Emily busying her self with cooking so I washed my hands and offered help.

"So what can I cook or make?" I asked

She told me what all needs to be cooked and made so I got started on it.

"Tonight is a bonfire nothing important just shifter's and imprints get together" Emily explained.

I nodded my head in understanding

" Is outsiders aloud?" I asked

"No, no leech lovers," Paul said

I looked at him and smiled

"We don't want outsiders but that doesn't mean she won't be there," Emily says

"She doesn't know What we are," I say

"Give it time Jacob will let it slip," Jared said

I looked over and nodded while sighing.

"Full warning she lays her hand on my wolf then she will have the wrath of this five-month pregnant chick" I warned

The guys chuckled.

"I have to be nice," Emily said

I looked at her as we covered and placed the finished food in proper containers.

"I wouldn't if I didn't want to, I mean if she doesn't show respect to you or any of us then don't show it to her, regardless of being an imprint or shifter. I mean yea you protect humans and you will always do it till that stops. But if they don't respect you then don't respect them" I said

~~~

Once Emily and I were done making and baking the food we filled two coolers with loads of ice and drinks before we had some of the guys take it out to Sam's truck then we had the rest carry the food our to his truck as well.

"Thank you for helping it went a lot faster with two people cooking," Emily said then hugged me.

 "You are very welcome," I tell her as I hug her back.

We all walked out and I got into Jared truck with him and Kim along with Paul. Us two girls being in the middle.

~~~

Once we all arrived we climbed out and grabbed some containers as well as the coolers then headed over to where the bonfire would be. Sam set up the tables while  Emily grabbed the paper plates and plastic eating utensils and placed them on the table after we placed the food in a line beside each other.

"Alright let's play some soccer" Jared aid walking to his truck and grabbing the soccer ball.

I got a quick peck from Paul as he stripped outta his shirt and handed it to me. I folded it up and watched as Sam and Jared did the same.

"Give me your shirts I'll hold them," I tell Embry and Quil

"Thank you," they said taking their shirts off and handing them to me. I fold them up and place them next to me.

I watch as they divide themselves into teams then started their game.

"So have you and paul thought of names?"

I looked over at Kim who asked

"I came up with Kai and told him and he said he loves it"

"Kai is native isn't it?" Emily asked

I smiled while nodding.

 " We had decorated her nursery and its princess and Native," I tell them

"Awe that would be so cute," Kim said

"Paul wanted princess since she is gonna be his little princess and I added the Native American since it's part of him and will be part of her."

They both smiled in awe.

I turned my attention back to the game and chuckled as I watched the guys all but tripped over each other and laugh about it.