Chapter 21

ShoutOut to Aluluhysa and Pauladidadi for reading my story.
And thankyou for following me. Yeeeehh love you guys.

Steph's pov

Nung sinabi sa akin ni Mark yung tungol sa short vacation nila. Hindi na ako nag dalawang isip kasi gusto ko ng makita si david.

Simula nung break up namin hindi ko na siya nakita.

I know I hurt him and left him hanging. I never explained why I broke up with him.

Its because I dont have a valid reason to leave him. Its just me. My stupid heart and mind.

Im just hurt because my mom told me to focus on my studies and stuffs for the company.

My mom and dad are workaholic persons and thats the quality that I dont like.

And that's the reason mom didnt want me to date david. Because she think david is the reason why, I'm not focusing on things that they want me to.

David is such a boyfriend material. He always drops me at home. He calls me to check if I already eaten my meals. And he always want me to sleep first.

He's very obsess with our relationship in a good way. Im a kind of person that really wants to cuddle and clingy.

I love him so much but I left him hanging. And now i want him back but he's already taken.

The moment na nakita ko yung babaeng muling nagpa tibok ng puso nya. I really wanted to cry.

The way Ed wrap his arms to her makes me feel greedy.

She's beautiful.

She's tall,when they hugged I bet she can hear his heartbeat.

She's also sexy

Through out the ride. I keep on glancing to their side. Which makes me regret

I miss him so badly

I miss his touch

His hugs

And his kisses.

I want to win him back.

__________________

A short update for Steph. Im so sorry.

Yeey! Finally Im back with another Edited chapter. Sorry for those who read this already from the beggining. I know I made a big mistake for changing a new story. But the casts are still there its just I want to have a better story. I hope you will bear with me guys. Loveyouu 😘 spread love.

I revised my story guys because a lot of you have been requesting na mag update na ako and I forgot the inside story. Kaya binasa ko sya ulit at tawang tawa ako sa sarili ko kasi ang jejemon ko. Hahaha

Dont forget to like and vote. Thankyouuu