"If you think this is excessive, wait until you're 18th birthday."

"That's nearly two months away."

"I know, I've been planning ahead." Caroline stated, and Andy rolled her eyes before noticing Tyler approaching from his car, and Care grinned. "Hi."

"Hey, Caroline. Hi, princess." Tyler reached out, pressing a kiss to Andromeda's cheek as he took the bags from out of both girls hands, and Andy smiled playfully as she looked between her two friends. "Mhm, glad to see you here."

"He's our pack mule." Care breathed with a grin, making the werewolf roll his eyes as he placed the bags in the trunk. "Whatever you say, Care." Tyler grunted, both girls climbing into the car with Caroline in the front seat, and Andy sitting in the backseat.

"Where's the little dude?" Tyler questioned, peering at Andy from his rear-view mirror, and the elemental shrugged. "Febe took him to the park, said that he was too pale." Caroline laughed at that, and Andromeda rolled her eyes. "All I know, is she better have remembered sunscreen."

"It's weird, right? Suddenly having two older siblings?" Tyler asked curiously, and Andy nodded with a smile. "Yeah, but I like it. For once, I'm not the adult that has to handle everything."

"Thank God, now she can finally come out with us and get drunk." Caroline declared dramatically, and Andy laughed with Tyler. "That's a plus too, can't complain."

The trio drove to the Grill for lunch, sitting outside, with Tyler and Caroline sitting opposite each other and Andy in the middle. The elemental was totally third wheeling, neither party wanting to admit it, as apparently by her attending it made things appear less weird.

The utter bullshit.

When Jeremy came outside to take their orders, Caroline peered up at him in confusion, before asking. "Did Matt ask you to change sections?" At Jeremy's shrug, she turned to Tyler and Andy with a scoff. "He thinks we're dating."

"Uh...so does my mother." Tyler added, Andromeda tossing her head back and laughing as her best friend cried; "What?!"

"I bloody told you, my tagging along, does not make this any less weird." She choked out, flinching away as Caroline tried to smack her shoulder with a scowl. "We're together all the time! It's not a leap." Tyler defended Andy, and Caroline sputtered as she shook her head. "That's crazy."

"Right?" The two awkwardly laughed, and Andy just sported a shit-eating grin. "Riiiight, you two are just both bloody delusional." She shrugged innocently, locking eyes with Jeremy who smirked, before quickly ducking as Caroline tossed an ice cube at her.

"Rude!"

All three laughed, and Andromeda wheezed as both parties had tints of red to their cheeks, awkwardly avoiding the other's gaze. This was the most fun Andy has had in a long time, and she wished that it would stay like this.

All that was missing, was her Elijah.

When the trio returned to the boarding house, the elemental helped her friends set up for the party as Elena complained to Caroline. "I feel like I have to fight Damon, every single time we get a lead on Stefan."

"Maybe, he doesn't want to find him." Tyler spoke up from besides Andy, and the elemental bit her lip to stop from laughing as Care gave him a look. 

"Tyler!"

"What, he's into you." Tyler defended himself, and Andy snorted. "That's putting it mildly." Elena scowled at her, but Andy only gazed evenly back. The tension between the two was even worse now since Andromeda slapped her for kissing Damon, and she knew that if Elena had the choice to not invite her, she wouldn't have.