Mario Kart

AN: I was playing Mario Kart and it inspired me to write this cute story. It's a little rushed but enjoy :)

"Kerem what is this?" I looked at the adorable date he had prepared for us. He had ordered some of my favorite foods. And had made a fort with our pillows, with the teddy bear in the middle.

"Well I thought since the little one ruined our date night at the restaurant by making you sick I thought I'd bring the date home, and this is the first time in a while you and I can take a rest since Kenan is staying the night at your family," Kerem explained and I hugged him as tight as I could with my huge pregnant belly in between us.

"Thanks, Kerem I love you," I told him and kissed him on the cheek. I laughed at his disappointed face.

"Come on Ayse we have 2 children! And have been married for 3 years can't I get at least one kiss on the lips?" 

"Not with that attitude no," I told him and walked into the room towards the food. I looked back at him and he gave me a lip bite.

"You do sometimes disgust me Kerem, Come on let's play some Mario Kart," I gestured for him to sit next to me and he rolled his eyes. Taking a seat next to me. I handed him the controller.

"I am going to win you know that right?" he said smugly. "Of course, you're not. I am the Mario Kart champion in this family," I told before taking my sweet time choosing my kart and arguing about which cup we should play.

"I told you I'd win Kerem I told you."

"Don't rub it in and this match is unfair!"

"What do you mean unfair? I didn't cheat!"

"You didn't play on your own it's two against one," That made me laugh. 

"You're just a sore loser, this baby was sleeping very peacefully before you accused me of cheating."

"Is she uhm sorry, is the baby kicking?" He looked so precious and immediately went to touch my belly. I slapped his hand.

"No, touching the baby until you apologize," I told him and he gave me a 'you're kidding face'

"Fine, I am sorry. Can I touch my baby?" He sounded ridiculous.

Did he really think I was going to accept that 'apology'?

"Kerem-"

"Ayse look I am really sorry. I love you very much and yes I am a sore loser. Can I now feel our baby kicking?" I nodded my head yes and pulled my shirt up.

"It's a girl by the way," I told him. "What?""He replied back confused. "We're going to have a baby girl!" He looked at me in shock.

"Really?"

"Yes, I went to the doctors today while you were at work and they told me we're having a girl."

"You went without me?!"

"It was a small appointment I didn't think he would reveal the gender. I am sorry," I couldn't handle his sad face and I quickly kissed him.

"I am sorry are you mad?" I asked him and he smiled and kissed me this time.

"I can never be mad at you."

Authors note:                                                               I know I said I would do three but maybe next Saturday...