Too Cute To Handle

A smile crossed Eren's face as he walked out for training. He had been in that basement for so long, and Levi decided to let him out to train with him. Eren was excited, so very excited. Not only was he out of that hell, he was able to be around Levi.

Pretty much everyone there had a crush on Levi, so Eren didn't seem shocked when he began to like him. Even Erwin had confessed only days earlier that he had liked Levi for a short while.

Hanji had told him that she never liked Levi more than a best friend, but Eren couldn't seem to make himself believe her. Especially when she has her crazed smile.

"This is great," Eren said, breathing in deeply and walking over to where Levi stood.

Levi turned to Eren and kept a straight face as he explained that they would only practice, not go out for the real thing. There was no possible way that Levi was going to allow Eren to go out and practice on real titans, that would have been idiotic.

"What was that, brat?" Levi asked, turning to het a better look at him. "We should get started, come on."

Eren obeyed, following Levi to a tall figure made of wood with padding on the back of its neck. He grabbed his gear and began to train, making it every time but once or twice.

"How was that," Eren asked, running a hand through his brown hair, looking over at the shorter male.

No response came from Levi as he inspected the dummy. A sharp exhale was the only thing received. He nodded towards Eren and walked inside of the building, not giving him a second glance.

Eren took his as an insult and hung his head in embarrassment. Not even good enough for words, Eren thought, walking inside and down to the basement. "I guess I should rest," Eren mumbled, lying down on the bed and slowly, and restlessly fell asleep.

Levi walked down to the basement about an hour later to check on Eren. Yes, he wanted to check on Eren. He thought it would be best.

Once he made it down the stairs, he saw Eren tossing and turning in his sleep. He walked over beside the bed and looking at Eren, concerned. Eren tossed another time, almost falling, and Levi pulled him into his arms, hugging him tightly.

Eren cuddled up to him, letting out a sigh, still sleeping. Levi blushed but only lightly, no one would have been able to tell unless looking up close.

Holding him tightly in his arms, Levi lied down on the bed with Eren, and kissed the top of his head without thinking. He fell asleep with Eren in his arms.

--In The Morning--

Eren woke up feeling happy and refreshed, though his dreams were full of terror and pain. Well, that was until Levi popped up and saved him in his dreams, switching it to a sweet dream.

He felt strong arms wrapped around his waist, and jumped. A groan sounded from behind him and he turned around slightly, making sure not to wake up whoever it was. Eren became face to face with Levi; he quickly covered his mouth in surprise and blushed deeply.

Why is Levi in my bed? Eren thought, trying to straighten himself, but was pulled closer by Levi.

He sighed, cuddling close to his corporal, sighing on his chest. Levi's eyes slowly began to flutter open, and as soon as they did, Levi jumped, almost falling off of the bed.

"What the hell?" Levi whispers, pulling himself up in a sitting position, looking at Eren with close eyes.

Eren looked down shyly, running a hand through his hair and biting his bottom lip. He didn't look up until Levi spoke again, "Brat, stop that or I will be pressured into kissing you."

The younger male's eyes widened and he looked up, his mouth hanging open slightly in surprise. "What did you sa-"

Eren's voice was cut off as Levi's lips reached his in a sweet, gentle kiss. His arms hesitantly wrapped around Levi's neck as he slowly began to kiss back.

As they pulled away after a few minutes, the breathlessly looked into each other's eyes, a smile crossing both of their lips. A comfortable silence wrapped around them.

Eren's words broke the silence only minutes later. "What was that for?" His green eyes searched for answers in the ravenette's grey ones.

"You were too cute to handle," Levi said, crossing his arms and looking everywhere other than Eren.

Eren's eyes widened slightly and a smirk played along his lips. "Now you're being too cute to handle." He reached behind Levi's neck and pulled him into another sweet and gentle kiss.

--
If you have read my Fangirling Guide, then here is a one-shot from it for you! I told everyone on there that I would have one that I was writing recently, and I wasn't lying. I will publish that at around 11 or 12.

Just wait till then! Well BauBye Friends, I hope you likes this.