our happy days*(44)

Start from the beginning

He shook his head no . " Baby child , do you know what to do now ?" I asked him with a warm smile . " I know mama , I'll do it tomorrow" I kissed his forehead then told his I was proud of him .

I looked at my other little boy and he was sleeping soundly . He was full of mischief and his main target at that moment seemed to be Thando , who was Thandi's oldest son .

He was about nine years old but was very gentle. Everytime Joy, bullied him , he would just smile and never hit him or fight back. My son could be very naughty that sometimes I have to stop him when he goes too far.

Either than all those problems life was pretty good . I kissed Joy , as well then went out of their room.

Just as I entered our room I found Sthe , inside with a plate of perfectly made stake. My heart raced and my smile could not have been wider.

" You really made steak Sthe " I looked at him with loving eyes.  " My Dali , asked for steak , of cause I'll make steak" I walked up to him and embraced him tightly.

" Sthe , thank you " he embraced me as well . " Why are you thanking me Dali ?" I looked at him . " I'm thinking you for being there for me , for loving me , for giving me three beautiful children and for being my husband".

" Dali , you got it all wrong , the one who should be thankful is me " he kissed me deeply after and that poor steak was soon forgotten.

The next morning I cooked breakfast with Mariam , who was as mischievous as always . We were still talking when my little girl came running towards the Cooking shed .

" Mama, JoJo , is using Dodo  , as a horse again!!" My daughter came to tell on her older brother again . My little had a very serious hobby , that was to tell on people.

I smiled at sky , " baby girl mama will come in a moment " I said smiling at her . She nodded with a pout . I looked at Mariam , she just smiled at me . " Go and take care of your troublemaker" . " Thank you so much Mariam " .

She just chuckled and waved her hand in dismissal. I ran to the front yard and it was true .

Joy , was busy ridding on Thando's back , he kept on yelling "go horse , faster , how can a horse be so slow, bad horse!" .

"Joy , unmount that boy this moment! " I reprimanded with a stern voice . He did as told and l helped the poor boy stand up from the ground.

"Why are you letting that naughty boy walk all over you?" I asked Thando , a bit concerned. The boy just looked up at me and smiled .

" Is it not good to spoil him ? After all I think his very cute , just like a small rabbit". My jaw dropped at his words . I looked at Thando , a bit more and just sighed .

My little girl ran up to us and held  Thando's hand , " let's go and play together " she said with an excited tone. What I did not expect was for joy to come and take her hand away from Thando's hand.

" He is playing with me go away!" he actually growled at his little sister. " Joy , stop that !" What was more unexpected is that he actually cried when I reprimanded him.

" Mama , he can only play with me he can't play with her , he can't!" He yelled. Thando , smiled and hugged him . " Don't cry JoJo , I'll only play with you okay"  Joy , actually nodded and I was shocked.

Grandma's voice chuckled in my mind " my child this is very interesting it seems he is molded for your son "  I had nothing to say to that .

I was about to turn when I heard Gift's begging voice. " Olwethu , my queen please forgive me I'll do anything you want and your always right I'm the one who's wrong" .

Olwethu , actually turned to him, " kiss my hand and tell me I'm the best in the whole world" my son without once of protest knelt on the ground, took Olwethu's hand gently and and kissed it sweetly.

" My Lolo ,is the best in the whole world , in this village no one is more pretty or more talented. Olwethu , smiled . I forgive you , he then kissed Gift , on his cheek and giggled.

All the children began to play while I found a bench and rested . I could not stop thinking about their futures . It was too troublesome to think about .

Suddenly as I was sitting down , strong arms picked me up and Sthe , sat me on his lap .

" You seem troubled " I looked at him . " I was but since your here I know everything is going to be alright".

He smiled and we sat silently on the bench looking at the children.
As I sat there I felt true happiness flow through me . My life may have not been perfect but it was satisfactory and I was happy with it.

I looked at Sthe ,again and gave him a sweet kiss . " Sthe , I love you " he looked gently at me before he replied. " Dali, I love you more" .

With that my story ended , I looked at Gift and Olwethu , maybe they'll tell you their story.

________________________________________hey everyone so that's the last chapter I hope you enjoyed my story and thank you so much for the support .😘

-----------++++-;----------------------------------- so I was thinking of writing Gift's story next , I'm thinking of separating Gift and Joy's stories like write Joy's story after I finish with Gift's story .

So if you guys have any thoughts on that please tell me I'd like to hear them.

Once again thank you guys😘😘