As Mr. Aizawa and Ms. Joke spoke for a bit, she called over her class, who looked excited to see class A.

"Hey, I'm Shindo," one of the students, Shindo, greeted, taking Midoriya's hands. "Seems like U.A.'s had a lot of trouble this year, must've been tough for you."

"Uh, yeah," Midoriya stuttered.

"But you're still all aiming to become Pro Heroes despite your hardships," Shindo said moving from Midoriya to Kaminari and then Jiro. "Wonderful! Quirks full of fortitude, I believe that's what every hero in the world needs to have."

"And Bakugo," Shindo said turning to Bakugo, who was hiding (Y/n) behind him. "It must've been hard for you with that whole kidnapping incident. Speaking of, where's (L/n)?"

"Huh, what?" (Y/n) said, peeking over Bakugo's shoulder after hearing her name.

"You two have especially strong wills, don't you?" Shindo asked, coming up to the couple. "Today I'm going to do my best to learn from you two, I hope you don't mind."

Bakugo then smacked his hand away. "Stop pretending, what you say doesn't match the look in your eyes."

"Hey man, don't be so rude!" Kirishima scolded. "Sorry he's just like that."

"All the time," (Y/n) added, elbowing Bakugo as she came from behind him.

"It's fine, shows how tough his heart is," Shindo smiled, seeming to brush off the rudeness.

"Or his skull," (Y/n) said, shooting a glare to Bakugo as he seemed unfazed by her threatening stare.

As the class remembered that they're technically famous to other schools, Mr. Aizawa told them to go get changed into their costumes and to head to orientation. 

(Y/n) changed into her improved costume, leaving her hair down and putting the goggles around her no-longer-bandaged neck

(Y/n) changed into her improved costume, leaving her hair down and putting the goggles around her no-longer-bandaged neck. She met up with Bakugo at the door to go in, meeting with the rest of the class as a huge crowd gathered inside.

The staff explained the exercise to the kids, not giving a whole lot of info until they discussed how few people would get their license that year, scaring the body of hopeful heroes. Then when they opened the field, (Y/n) got intimidated with its size. She had put the targets provided for the exam on her stomach, right thigh and on the left side of her back (near her waist and not on her scar).

As the classes ran, class 1-A sticking together at the very beginning, they soon realized how many classes were going after them. (Y/n) looked around and pulled her hair through the goggle slit and put them on.

"(L/n), sense them," Iida commanded her, (Y/n) nodding and using her sense ability to find them. 

"Oh my god," she said under her breath as her eyes returned to their normal color, sensing all she needed to. 

"What?" Midoriya asked, seeing her shocked expression.

"Almost all of the classes are coming after us!" she yelled to the group, looking as they began to pile in.

"Everyone, stay close together. We'll fight them as a group!" Midoriya told the class.

"Yeah, right," Bakugo said, walking off. "This isn't a field trip."

"Idiot! Wait up," Kirishima said going after him.

(Y/n) sighed and followed them, Midoriya protesting them leaving. As the three ran, the sound started them off, causing the schools to go after U.A. at full force.

Suddenly, there was a huge earthquake coming from behind the three, causing the ground to break up.

"Get over here!" (Y/n) barked, grabbing Kirishima and Bakugo and pulling them to her.

She then created a bubble made from her quirk around them, protecting them from the vibrations and the ground breaking. Once it had stopped, she let down the bubble, Kirishima patting her back gently. "Thanks (L/n), you're a real lifesaver."

"That's what I'm here for." (Y/n) sighed, rubbing her arms.

"Hey guys!" Kaminari greeted, running toward them from out of the rubble. "I'm gonna join you guys."

"Whatever Dunce-Face, let's go," Bakugo said, turning to leave.

"Okay then." (Y/n) shook her head slightly, following him. Kirishima and Kaminari followed as well, Bakugo leading the way.

The four had gotten to the city area with a bridge, they decided on going up to try and find some targets.

"Hey guys, I'll head up and see what's going on," (Y/n) suggested, creating a steppingstone and jumping onto it.

"Why don't you just sense them?" Kirishima asked, looking up as she continued to jump from steppingstone to steppingstone, reminding him of a mountain goat easily climbing up a difficult mourntainslope.

"I tried but it's not a good view. I'll go up and defend if there are people up there, you guys climb the ladder," (Y/n) told them, continuing to go higher as she got out of their reach--needing to now yell if she were to attempt to communicate with them.

She got just below the edge, kneeling down as she created a bit of kinetic energy with her steps and her landing, using the built-up energy to launch herself over the edge and land onto the bridge they were attempting to go over. She tumbled as she reached the ground, rolling back into a standing position as she observed what she had just walked in on. 

"What the--" Y/N said, looking around with a horrified expression.

She was surrounded by various chunks of meat laying on the ground, some wearing what seemed to be pieces of hero costumes and hair while others peered up at her with a single eye. It was something straight out of a gore-filled horror movie. 

"So a U.A. student came here alone," a mocking voice said, causing (Y/n) to see balls of meat floating around the air as she turned towards the source. "You must be quite cocky."