" Idiot." I heard him mumbled making me glared at him but didn't said anything. Not until I realize the way he was carrying me is a bridal style. I can't just easily change my position, it's hard to move. We heard another footsteps coming from us and saw Eren in his titan form. Mikasa also can be seen attacking the female titan but when Eren finally showed up she stopped and jump down towards the roof.

We also approach them and stopped to let Eren stop the female titan. Armin and Jean then showed up standing beside Mikasa. I was standing beside Levi watching the two titan fight, watching the Annie's movement carefully. Like Armin said she was strong in hand to hand combats and most likely Eren don't have a chance defeating it. Eren then got slammed to the house we were standing.

" Eren!" Mikasa yelled as she tried to approach him but got stopped by Armin. I sighed, I guess he needs my help, It will be worst if Eren will berserk at this point. I jumped down landing on Eren's shoulder, he seems noticed me making him tilt his head to face  me.

" Eren, I had a plan. I don't know if this will work but let's try it. Of course I'll help." I said, his emerald eyes was just staring at me but nod and stand up.

" Oi! Brat what are you doing?" Levi asked in annoyed voice making me face them all.

" Levi, can you please back up us?" I asked before Eren run towards  Annie who is running away, the others followed.

" Eren, get close to Annie. I'll try to grabbed her from her titan form." I said, her speed fasten as he gets closer to Annie. She then suddenly turned and use a kick but Eren hold it using a force to slammed her. I then grabbed his hair for me not to fall down. Annie then stand up facing Eren, my eyes widened when he suddenly punched Eren making me jump towards the roof. My first plan just failed, I then followed Annie by jumping in the roofs.

" She's getting away from the wall!" I heard one of the cadets said making me fasten my speed. I never thought she was that strong, I heard a roar and tilt my head. Eren was standing but something is wrong, some smoke are appearing on his body. I saw Levi dashed towards Annie cutting it's other leg but before he cuts the other one Eren grabbed her pulling her to come down. I took the chance to jump on her face.

" Were not letting you escape any longer, Annie Leonheart." I said coldly as I use the first form of the water breath cutting one of her arm while Mikasa cuts the other one. I let myself fell down with her, her eyes was fucosed on the sky with longing to go outside. Her eyes was so nostalgic like I did that before also.I felt my head hurt when a scene of bloods scattered on the floor. But I snapped out when Eren roared and grabbed Annie's neck, he bit it revealing her. But before she did something to seal her, I hurriedly dashed towards them and cut Eren's mouth.

" Full fucos breathing: Element." I cut Annie's destroyed the thing that trying to protect her before pulling her outside. Levi also appeares and slashed Eren's neck before pulling him. I slowly pulled Annie who is now unconcious and stared at her titan form. If I didn't grabbed her before that hard thing appeared then our plans was nothing. Hange then appeared together with the other cadets to get Annie and lock her in the basement.

" Good work, Sumiko." She said making me smiled and faced her. Her eyes then widened making me confused.

" What's wrong Hange?" I asked.

" Y-you're eyes. It's crimson red." She said making me widened my eyes, she then pulled a mirror and she is right. My demon side suddenly appeared, but I didn't even use it. Levi then approached me as he stared at me. I sighed and faced Hange, if my demon side appeared then it's no mistake.

" Hange what date is it tomorrow?" I asked, she then faced grabbed a paper in her  pocket.

" It's the first day of the month why?" She asked, I sighed again. I forgot to mention them about my demon side. But I need to explain them about this demon side of mine. Levi suddenly hit me in the head making me whine in pain.

" Stop hitting me." I said while glaring at him.

" You're so careless brat. I'll punish you if you will act like that again." He said with annoyed voice. I then apologized with a smile on my face.

" Titan! In the wall!" Our eyes widened when we saw the Titan inside the broken wall. Why are there titans inside the wall? One priest suddenly appeared and started yelling to protect it from the sun.

" Levi, Sumiko go back and rest, I'll handle this." Hange said making me nod and startes following Levi. I didn't even have the chance to tell them that I need to be locked when midnight comes. I forgot to explain it also, every first day of the month is a problem to me. My demon side suddenly appeared and also I will become a full demon in that time. Also for me to drink a human blood, but because Sanemi is not right here for me to have a sip in his blood. I need to be  locked away.

I'm afraid that I will eat a human flesh and may also kill that human. Imagining it maked me shiver, also that time a sudden memory entered in my head but I don't know where did I saw scene. All I know is, it's too familiar to me. I sighed, and just followed Levi and the others. But I'm still happy that we already captured Annie Leonheart, sadly lots of people got involved and died. I feel bad, world really is a cruel one. Nothing changed at all.

****