Chapter 12 - Overbearing Female President (12)

"Director Guan is still very young." Tao Ran raised his cup and said:"I also toast you a cup, it is a pleasure working with you, I hope there will be opportunities for cooperation in the future."

  "Well, There must be a chance."

  The atmosphere is lively, everyone toasted each other. Bai Shaohui didn't have time to pay attention to Cui Xiao. Tao Ran smiled at Long Qiu: "Toast President Long, thank you for giving me such a good opportunity."

  Long Qiu said: "The opportunity was obtained by yourself."

  Bai Shaohui caught the opportunity, said to Cui Xiao: "Xiao Xiao, congratulations."

  Cui Xiao instantly blushed, and shyly had a drink with him. Long Qiu kicked Tao Ran's foot underneath, and gestured with her eyes, do you have no idea what you should do now?

  Tao Ran knew what she wanted, he immediately toasted Cui Xiao. "Come and toast to our classmate friendship."

  Bai Shaohui saw that Cui Xiao didn't stop with a cup, and he felt a little pain in his heart. He wanted to persuade: "Xiao Xiao, don't drink too much."

  Tong Ran kicked Tao Ran's foot underneath, and Tao Ran grinned in pain, and toasted Cui Xiao: "Come, toast for our pleasant cooperation."

  Cui Xiao did it again, and Bai Shaohui was anxious. He thought you Tao Ran, you won't say anything when you occupy my place, and dare to pour my girlfriend wine in front of me, when I dare not retaliate? Angrily, he began to toast Long Qiu: "Come, President Long, let's have a drink, respect for our cooperation."

  Ah! He took the initiative to toast me ...

  Long Qiu was dizzy, and she had a drink with Bai Shaohui.

  Bai Shaohui was still angry, he poured another cup and said: "President Long is really refreshing, come and have another drink."

  Tao Ran knew what Bai Shaohui thought, but he was also wronged, does he thinks he wants to keep toasting Cui Xiao? He was just forced to help. The final result is that Long Qiu and Cui Xiao are both drunk.

  Bai Shaohui stared at Tao Ran and said: "Look at what you did well."

  Tao Ran said: "Say it as if you didn't do it."

  "If it weren't for you always toasting Xiao Xiao, will I do this?" Bai Shaohui pointed at Tao Ran. "You are occupying my place, are you still a brother?"

  "Why not?" Tao Ran said with a righteous expression, "If I don't get Cui Xiao drunk, how can you have a chance?"

  Bai Shaohui:" ...... "

  The innocent boy Bai Shaohui blushed, he coughed dryly and said:"You are so true, Why didn't you say it earlier?"

  Tao Ran:"Did you give me a chance?"

  " Cough, look ... "Bai Shaohui pointed to Long Qiu and said:"Didn't I create an opportunity for you too?"

  "Ghost's oppurtunity." Tao Ran wanted to cry without tears, "How can I dare to do anything to our boss?"

  Bai Shaohui laughed, then helped Cui Xiao and said: "Everyone, keep playing, I will send Xiao Xiao back."

  Tao Ran looked at their backs, and thought Bai Shaohui, if he is striving for something, take advantage of this opportunity to get Cui Xiao. Don't give Long Qiu any more fantasy space, this woman's brain is very powerful.

  Bai Shaohui left, and Tao Ran didn't want to stay any longer. After saying farewell to Director Guan, he took Long Qiu and left. When he got into the taxi, he remembered that he didn't even know where Long Qiu lived. Forget it, take her to his house, and a guy with a girl's heart can't do anything to her.

  Tao Ran helped the drunken Long Qiu get out of the car. The neighbourhood security guard saw it, and showed a knowing smile at Tao Ran. Tao Ran had 10,000 mmp in his heart. He didn't know how to help him when he saw it. He couldn't help it anymore. (TN: mmp is like son of a bitch basically, insults)

  Helping Long Qiu enter the door, and then sent her to bed, Tao Ran had a new estimate of the woman's weight. He thinks that a man who can pick up his girlfriend casually is definitely not a simple man.

  Panda Xiaomei screamed wildly: "Host, the opportunity is coming! As the saying goes, to get a woman's heart, you must first pass her x way. Tonight, you will take the opportunity to take her down, wake up early tomorrow morning, Long Qiu will abandon Bai Shaohui and fall in love with you."

  Tao Ran kicked the Panda Xiaomei tumbling with a foot, "You go, are you talking human? You even said such things to a lovely girl, and until now, I haven't developed any other functions besides peeing."

  Xiaomei grievously embraced herself and said, "I'm not human, how can I speak human. Besides, you are obviously a rough man now, you are rougher than Bai Shaohui. "

  Tao Ran burst into tears and rushed into the bathroom to take a shower. The bathroom mirror fully reflected his naked body. In the mirror, this man has wide shoulders and thin legs, and his body was covered with just a layer of muscles. It was his favorite man's figure before. He just slobbered at the mirror when he first crossed, and now he looks at the mirror again, and there is nothing in his heart.

  Xiaomei comforted: "Host it doesn't matter, let's just have money. As long as you have money, whether you like men or women, it's not a problem."

  Tao Ran was lying on the sofa with his injured little heart, and looking at the dim living rooms with open eyes, "Xiaomei, what if every female partner is as difficult as Long Qiu to handle?"

  Xiaomei was silent for a moment and sighed: "Host, we have to arrange the tasks in order of difficulty, Long Qiu is the easiest target. "

  Tao Ran's expression froze for a moment, then he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

  Long Qiu woke up with a terrible headache. After opening her eyes in bed, she hadn't recovered for a long time. Yesterday's memory slowly began to show up. Long Qiu remembered that Bai Shaohui had to drink with herself, and then her head became dizzy. Suddenly she thought of something, and she sat up in a sit-up position.

  She carefully checked her clothes, and they were well dressed. She looked at the room again, isn't this the suite she gave to Tao Ran? When Long Qiu got out of bed and pushed open the door, she saw Tao Ran sleeping on the sofa in the living room. He curled up on the sofa and pouted his mouth to sleep. The morning sun shone on him, his soft hair is like furry dandelions.

  Long Qiu looked at it, shook her head when she recovered, and thought that what's wrong with her, she was so focused on watching Tao Ran. It must have been too much drinking yesterday, and it hurts her brain a bit.

  Tao Ran heard the movement, opened his eyes and saw Long Qiu, narrowed his eyes and said, "Woke up?"

  His voice was low and hoarse just after waking up, Long Qiu heard her heart beat and said, "Ah ... yeah."

  Tao Ran sat up holding the quilt and leaned his head on the sofa to look at Long Qiu. "Are you hungry?"

  Ah, what should I do? He looks like a cat like this, Long Qiu's heart is full of Tao Ran's appearance at this time. She heard that cats have a very good personality, should it look like Tao Ran? I really want to touch it, what's going on? (TN: Long Qiu's monologue is so funny)

  Seeing Long Qiu staring at him intently, Tao Ran reached out and wiped his face: "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

  "No, no." Long Qiu covered up and said: "I mean, I'm hungry."

  "Oh." Tao Ran stood up and said: "You go to wash, I will make breakfast for you, do you eat noodles?"

  Long Qiu: "Eat."

  "Should the poached eggs be hard or soft?"

  Long Qiu: "Soft. "

  "Do you want scallions?" (TN: scallions or green onions?)

  Long Qiu:"Want."

  Tao Ran cooks noodles very quickly. After Long Qiu washed her face and applied skin care products, the noodles are almost ready. Long Qiu went to the closet in the room and found the clothes she put in when she lived here. She chose a set of casual clothes. She walked to the kitchen door and said: "You haven't thrown my clothes yet?"

  "Yeah." Tao Ran casually said: "Maybe you can use it when you need it."

  Tao Ran put salt, oil and scallions in the noodle bowl, then put boiled water to mix with the bowl of broth. Then he picks up the noodles and put them in, the translucent soup and snow white noodles with chopped green onions, put the golden fried poached egg on top, Long Qiu said: "Very beautiful."

  Tao Ran smiled slightly and said:"When I used to work, I like to eat such a bowl of noodles in the morning."

  Long Qiu said strangely:" Go to work? Didn't you come to Xinghui just after graduation? "

  Mom, almost blurted out. Tao Ran forcefully explained: "I mean when I was an intern in my senior year."

  "Oh." Long Qiu nodded, Tao Ran put the noodles on the table, and then turned around and walked to the bathroom.